Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident (557 Views)

Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) / Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident by e360hub: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Ex-BBN housemate from the “Pepper dem” season, Khafi Kareem has expressed her gratitude to God for her life after driving into a gutter.

The reality TV revealed that she escaped unhurt, after driving her car inside a....

https://music.e360hubs.com/2020/01/bbnaijas-khafi-involved-in-accident.html

Re: Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2020
If she didnt like her red car given to her by innoson.. she could have dashed it out or sold it.. but instead she intentionally crashed the car.. mtcheew
Re: Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident by Pauldollars(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2020
New car oo.
I'm sure if it was a Mercedes or BMW, she would have driven more carefully.
Let's learn to appreciate our Nigerian brands
Re: Bbnaija’s Khafi Involved In An Accident by NobleAngell(f): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Sorry dear, thank God for your life. I hope it is not that car gift you won. It better another car.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N525billion Theft By T. A. Orji: Time To Unmask The Real Enemies Of Abia / Diri: Why I Visited Jonathan After My Inauguration / Sultan Of Sokoto: Boko Haram, God's Punishment For The Sins Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.