Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 (29714 Views)

Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 / Esther Gabriel: Nigeria's Representative At Miss Globe World Finals 2021 / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by TheSourcerer: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2020
costandi:
Guy, how e dey do you?
modafucker he is

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Blindersoff: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Very soon.

Miss interplanet beauty pageant
Miss rivers of the world beauty pageant
Miss Intercity beauty pageant
Miss Presidential beauty pageant
Miss intertribal beauty pageant
Miss immigrant beauty pageant
Miss rich vs poor beauty pageant

Mad and jobless people who do not have anything reasonable to celebrate in this world.

They do not see academic pursuits and scientific exploits to celebrate.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by johnhood(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2020
AlexReports:
More

Representing Egypt?
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by taikonet005(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Did I just see Miss Pakistan in Nigeria... Naija I give up.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Sunnymatey(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2020
It hunger o
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Phidel777(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2020
A whooping brand new car keh?!!!
abeg lets fear god fa.
AlexReports:
It was a night of glitz and glamour at the Top Rank Hotel, Friday evening as celebrities, friends, family and well wishers gather to celebrate the victory of Adamawa’s Deborah Ay who represented Egypt and emerged as the winner of the 2019 Miss Globe Queen.

The Winner, Deborah is a graduate of Computer Science from the Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa State. Deborah knocks down 15 contestants to merge as the winner of the contest taking home a whooping brand new official car.

Among other star prizes; a vacation trip to Dubai and one year styling deal from one of the sponsors, a movie contract with HIT UP TV,

Miss Globe Queen is a social crusader and entertainment content provider that seeks to celebrate the talent and intellectual abilities of young women. And raise beauty queens whose primary responsibility is to champion the fight against domestic violence within and outside the country.

Tagged, Trailing off Domestic Violence, this edition was held at Top Rank Hotel, Abuja, with over 120 aspiring models and fashion enthusiasts from all over the globe in attendance.

Gift Okpetu was crowned the Little Miss Globe Queen 2019 in the children category.

Others include: first runner up, Hadassah Esther; second runner-up, Amarachi Kanu Miss Globe Queen Photogenic 2019, Best Agbonta and Queen Olokpo 1st runner up of Little Miss Globe Queen, Second Runner-up Christiana Archibony

The quest for 2019 overall queen began with auditions held across all the country, where 15 young beautiful ladies were selected for the grand finale in Abuja.

Speaking on the reason behind the pageant, the Project Director, Adams Zakari, said: “The objective is to take up domestic violence awareness campaign, create awareness through youth empowerment programmes, advocacy and public health promotions in secondary and tertiary institutions. We also hope to provide platform for our queens to soar high in their respective fields.” The programme was powered by Studio A and sponsored by Anneozeng Ogozi Aid Foundation.

Global Humanitarian Awards 2019 winners

Outstanding Beauty Queen Of the year *Queen Odinachi*

Entertainment Brand of the year *Face of Candy City*

Outstanding Child beauty Queen of the year
*Queen Kelsea*

2nd Outstanding Child Beauty Queen of the year
*Queen Akaninwo*

Most Supportive NGO foundation of the year
*AOA foundation*

NGO foundation of the year *Rohef foundation*

Most supportive NGO of the year
*Victoria olatunde foundation*

TV personality of the year
*Amb. Rachel Bakam (AKA Rachel the piper)

Blogger of the year
*Alex report*

Philanthropy personality of the year
*Patrick Ottor*

Philanthropy personality of the year
*Amb. Desmond Agboola*

Fashion out fit of the year *IBK fashion*

The most supportive Brand of the year
*Vicklineff Enterprises*
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Luxuries everywhere shocked
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by kestolove95(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Wia are d celebrities?
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Yeye people.
Mtcheew

Check out my signature
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Barzinime(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by seangy4konji: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2020
As I don see miss something.

I don know sat na Mr Alex reports...
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by ultimatekint(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Fucker.
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by zubydave(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
This alexreport guy dey vex anytime I see his post

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by VicM6: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
See ojoro scam.
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2020
She too worwor jor

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
All these nonsense awards have cheapened everything; this is becoming very annoying, it has to be regulated. angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Amos0904321: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
see below

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by odinga1of: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

I have a 5bedroom duplex for in wuse2 for sale at 285million, mind my signature if you have interest

Go and pay Seun for front page and more averttisement

Stop spamispa the comment section, cos peopleight think you ain't serious.
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
It’s Alex again. I am not surprised.
He’s been churning out gabbage since 1945.

The only question I want to ask is ,
Is Alex a moderator or how come all his nonsense award posts make front page when we have better contents being ignored in various sections of the forum.

This beats my imagination.

Seun and his mods , this is 2020 ooh

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Subonbon(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Miss globe kor globacom ni
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by lasthero: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Alex on the beat
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beauty pageant dikwa, ma dikwa kwa�
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by Destinyosaro(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by miniziter(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Local Ms globe abi you people don't know the meaning of globe?
Re: Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 by VanGap: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Chaiaiaiaiaiaiai .... is that toyota corrollaaaa ... God of Joel Osteen help us ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

DIY Tutorials : Let's Get Crafty & Creative / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) / Kanu Ihunanya Represents Nigeria In 3 International Pageants - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.