Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (44142 Views)

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by StagethemTVee: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
ANigerian woman threatens to slap white man in UK train for touching her during a verbal altercation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqNe4X8W4Y

Video credit: https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/videos/509733399816440/

A TRAIN passenger branded a “white idiot” in a row with a fellow traveller after she put her feet on his seat has been revealed as a politician responsible for transport.

Keith Prince, of the Greater London Assembly, said he should have just “walked away” after becoming embroiled in the blazing row with the woman.

The Tory politician, who is married to a Nigerian woman called Temitayo, said: “I regret getting involved in such a petty dispute. This is one of those situations in which it is better to simply walk away.

“By the end of the journey we were joking with each other and having a pleasant conversation.

"That said, I’d like to apologise to my fellow commuters for the disturbance our initial disagreement caused.”

The argument is believed to have broken out after the man accused his fellow commuter of putting her muddy feet on the seat, with the woman firing back that he was a “white idiot”.

The five-minute bust up culminated in the woman telling the man that his wife was cheating on him, later saying: “My feet is literally by your balls, I’m literally grabbing you by your balls”.

But a person claiming to be the woman has since spoken out, telling the Sun Online she was mortified at her reaction.

The woman, who refused to give her name, said: “I had sat down and put my feet up, and when he walked in, I took my feet off the seat.

“He sat down on the train and asked me why my feet were on the seat.

“Then he sat down and put his feet on my clothes, and that’s why I first started to get angry.”

The woman said she was immediately apologetic after unleashing the rant at the man, saying: “I said I’m sorry, because I wasn’t feeling well.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5092373/man-woman-train-row-feet-seat-white-idiot-keith-prince-dartford/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Koredav(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
ANigerian woman threatens to slap white man in UK train for touching her during a verbal altercation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqNe4X8W4Y
Woman wey sabi her right and enter UK legit not illegal

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by lalanice(f): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2020
What's it about the mans wife she cant let go angry angry so what if she is after his money? Atleast she married him.

I just don't like how she keeps on about the man's wife though, like she is her problem.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by donstan18: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
A typical average Nigerian stupid and jealous woman disgracing herself outside.

What has the man's wife go to do with her misunderstanding with the man?

She's bitter and the funniest of all is that the white man is laughing and catching cruise with her bitterness.

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by daddytime(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by mynaijadj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't begin to sound like her
donstan18:
Typical Nigerian stupid and jealous woman disgracing herself outside.

What has the man's wife go to do with her misunderstanding with the man?

She's bitter and the funniest of all is that the white man is laughing and catching cruise with her bitterness.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by javaguru: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
So y is this in d front page

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by donstan18: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by double0seven(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
She's calling the white man an idiot..... Looks naija woman is the idiot......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Omokoginimi's girlfriend.

The woman needs small home training. Who puts their feet on the seat in public transport?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by ugosben(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
honestly speaking, i wonder how this is news. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by WandaNara: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Shame on all South West buhari supporters.

A very big shame on all of you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Dpharisee: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
The woman called him White idiot, imagine the backlash if he had been the one who called her black idiot. Feminists and entitlement is like 5&6

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by soberdrunk(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Naija no dey dull... We no dey carry last!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by iCauseTrouble: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Roon9(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
She wan just put her hubby for unnecessary problems shar. If you check well now na bloody illegal immigrant undecided
Nigerian women too dey do. I scratched one car the other day the lady was just rolling on the floor threatening fire and brimstone, had to cough out 21k for panel beating and spraying . if it was the other way around now she go beg pass almajiri undecided undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by cococandy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Very immature of her . And not to mention stupid as well as. Why bring up the man’s wife? And who told her everyone from Nigeria has her uncouth attitude.
In her small mind now, she’s winning the argument but disgracing her country by insisting that the man’s wife is most likely like her.

On the flip side, at least she knows that she has a bad attitude. Ode

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by smokeyupu(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na today??
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by ScienceTv: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jonzing Woman grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Chuks9000: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
She is a disgrace. That she feigns love for money doesn't mean another woman does same. What a bitch.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by oshe11: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Whats the essence of this throwback?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Dollabommie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nigeria women with there Toxic traits...it is well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by chloedogie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
When the girl said that is why you are not married the man first look him finger to be sure he is actually married like say he is not married before showing the babe his ring. Very funny. But see complete gentle man if na naija the man go touch the girl and fight go start. Both are to be blamed though. Whover was there at the start of the whole saga can actually tell us what happened. This video is just a slice of what actually happened so supreme judges here make una all calm down. The babe even put all naija babe for hot seat saying na money dem dey after if they marry a white guy. But isnt that even true though some are expections.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by 9jamag(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jealousy kee her dia...

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by Witchersunited: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
cococandy:
Very immature of her .
no feminist speech in defense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by erons22(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by erons22(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) by themonk(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
The woman is stupid, it's obvious the man is not a racist. He is even married to a Yoruba woman sef.

For her to accuse his wife of being a gold digger without meeting her tells you the kind of woman she is.

42 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.