Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Installation Failed: Directory Could Not Be Created – Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Installation Failed: Directory Could Not Be Created – Solution (554 Views)

I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? / Instant Approval HIGH DA Do-follow Directory Submission { Free } / Business Directory, Classified Ads And Blog Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Installation Failed: Directory Could Not Be Created – Solution by AloyalNigerian(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2020
It was a very difficult moment for me, when I tried using some of the plugins that I installed on my blog. I discovered that none of my plugin was visible anymore.

I tried further to try installing them again but I was getting an error such as the one seen below. ‘Installation failed: Could not create directory’.

Of course, as expected, I rushed down to Google and I entered my search query. Trust me, the results that were returned gave me a peace of mind that soon turned out to be false, because almost every blog that I visited was saying the same thing. Everyone on the forums or blog comment sections could bet a fortune that nothing else could be the solution except what they have proffered.

I tried what they suggested, but it was not working in my case at all. Just like the way you are probably feeling right now. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I kept at it until I stumbled upon a blog were a user was lucky enough to detect another source of the problem. Fortunately for me, her solution solved my problems easily. I kid you not.

In this article, I will walk you through the steps you can take to rectify this error whenever you encounter it. For clarity sake, I will mention the other common solution as well, and the one that worked for me will be mentioned last.

Honestly, I would have posted the guide here, but including the screenshots here is not an easy task. If you are passing through the same problem, you might want to check this post out.

Thanks!

sources: https://seojagaban.com/installation-failed-directory-could-not-be-created-solution-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Become A Facebook Ads Master / Check Out This, The Most Awaited Thing Ever, It's Free / Quality Backlinks From 70+DA Sites At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.