Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

60 Days From Today... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60 Days From Today... (237 Views)

60 Truck Load Of NPK 20:10:10 Available / 60 Days Return On Investment In Vegetable Farming / Our 96 Birds Capacity @60,000 Whatsapp:08062246255 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60 Days From Today... by ChineduEluwa: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2020
60 days from today (20th March Precisely), I would have spent 8 good years in the Grasscutter Farming Industry. This is a journey I started because I wanted to earn more money as a youth corp member serving then at Kind comprehensive Secondary School Wasimi, Ondo East Local Government Ondo State in 2009.

Chai...life na just starting from where you are, with what you have to where you want to be.

If I had started my Grasscutter Farming Business in 2010 I would have been counting a Decade, wow! a decade that saw me become the National President of Grasscutter Farmers Association of Nigeria (GRAFAN). A decade that saw me launch my Online Video Course titled "Advanced Grasscutter Farming Online Video Course." A decade that saw me setup Grasscutter Farming businesses round about Nigeria.

As I reflect on this journey, I come to concur with the fact that to get far in whatever endeavor one undertakes, A POSITIVE ATTITUDE is non-negotiable.

With a positive attitude, you are sure to gain more mileage faster when learning and when executing. Today, as long as life persists, the industry will not be complete without my story.

60 days from today, I will be launching my new book titled "GRASSCUTTER FARMING SECRETS: How To Successfully breed, Carefully Handle and profitably make lots of money selling Grasscutter."

If you have interest in starting a Grasscutter Farm any time soon or in the future, I am going to drop in your hands the GREATEST Grasscutter Farming Business BLUEPRINT ever produced anywhere in the world. If you already run a Grasscutter Farm, amongst the things you will be learning, I will show you the models that I used to generate over N30,000,000 selling Grasscutter in 2017,2018,2019.

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!

To join the waiting list so that we can notify when the book is launched, click the link below...

http:///GFSwaitinglist

~Eze-Nchi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Us For Help In Brooding Of Day Old Chicks / Calcium Nitrate For Sale / Super Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.