Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (50408 Views)

Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Snapchat: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
ForeThinker:
It's well ... A BIG CONGRATS to you Brethren.

We…need to forgive ourselves…For all the things we didn’t do. All the things we should have done. You can’t get stuck on the regrets of what should have happened.

This boy don meet trump too? Ori mi jowo gbemi debi ire.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by adecz: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thank Buhari!! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Osidazz19: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
LabDNA:

Abokki mentality, why you no go do your own asylum inside DSS prison in the spirit of one nigeria?

Ipob brainwashed retarded mentality. I don't need to scam for asylum. I have had my pali before you were even born. Now get LOST. Find someone on your miserable level to argue with.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by stainzvill(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
The guy don port grin
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Chibuking1402(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
abuhusna1:
Well scripted. He staged everything by being a critic and run to Western for greener pasture using his scripted evidences
.....a Man life was being threatened and you're here talking about script...why are you politicizing this...do you think he can fool US if it's scripted as you're alleging?
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by izibili44: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
This head is a great one,he has travel every where.I hope the owner of the head self dey travel as much as him head dey travel.make no be say him star na him dem dey use oooooooooooooo
ForeThinker:

We…need to forgive ourselves…For all the things we didn’t do. All the things we should have done. You can’t get stuck on the regrets of what should have happened.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by somehow: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
so he was even a serving member of pdp government from 2011 to 2015?
Opportunist!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by okrote4real: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/373352-u-s-grants-asylum-to-nigerian-journalist-ohimai-amaize.html

Why We Don't Progress

Soon International media will start looking for him and he will come to Nigeria to report and they (the government ) can't do anything to him. They only make mouth and threaten a local journalist because they dictate the tune of how the stories go. It's a great loss because since he left I haven't watch Kakaaki
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by tityboi: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by RichardKajola(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
nonxo007:
Rather sad I must say, this guys program was one of the reasons I watched Kakaaki. Its truly sad that this government can't take criticism. The feel threatened any time some one criticises them, not knowing that criticisms are only meant to make you improve. This guy would have been one of the big names on TV if he hadn't been pursued by the government.
Take for instance, you go out and the first person you meet on the road tells you that the trouser you are wearing isn't good but you ignore and keep going, you meet another person and he tells you the same things, you meet 5 more people and they all tell you the same thing. What are you now supposed to do ? Isn't it to actually take a proper look at the trouser and make amends or simply have one of the people you met to tell you what's wrong with it so you can make amends ?

To me I believe that our biggest problem in this country is religion, if we can all agree to ban religion for one year and make a reviewed constitution our new religion, just for a year you'll see how we'll almost be competing with the world power.
your points doesn't add up what is the connection between your other paragraphs and the last one
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Kelvinpower(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
From there he will now deal with APC in full load of thunder grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by tck2000(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dandsome:
This guy slip don enter. Nothing cut
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Dagrace01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Immediately i reed the part that he was formerly working for PDP my potential insults on the Govt seized! #Propaganda

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by nonxo007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
RichardKajola:

your points doesn't add up what is the connection between your other paragraphs and the last one
That was just an added statement which bothers me.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by perryy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Shame on Buhari
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by orunto27: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good for Amaize and bad for Nigerian Security.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations! Finally free from the diabolic claws of the redundant tyrant!
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
ForeThinker:

This guy don suffer for nairalanders and oh.

I hope hes a nairalander so he will be seeing his pictures every day. He will never ever forget that picture

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by ajl: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Now, how will he make a living in America starting from scratch. Some would think this is a very great thing for him but um....
America is a leveler o. If he is smart he should focus on being a US correspondent for Nigerian or African news channel or provide expert opinion on Nigeria/African political issues. You don't want to become a journalist turned cab-driver.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lucky guy.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by caprini1: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
AMvanquish:

You just nailed it. Exactly.. Has he ever been arrested, what about the numerous Journalists that are constantly harassed weekly. The guy was just looking for an easy ticket out and got it. Good luck to him.
Easy ticket to where? Ohimai that was personally employed by Raymond Dokpesi,that travels abroad anytime he wants... his wife a well know fashion designer in Abuja....Una go just dey assume the assumables grin
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by specialbobby(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
This guy own don be oo
Congrats

Abeg my fellow people make una help una brother oo as life is getting harder man have been leaving on wifey 35k salary since 2019
Its very hard for me. Have been trying all my best not to sit at home but nothing show i even lean keke (Marwa) and have the lagos state riders card but no one to give me keke.
I am a cooking gas plant operator as well, i have 5years working experience with one of the cooking gas company in Nigeria.

Pls brother's and sisters i am not begin for money to eat pls i am looking for job or anyone that can assist me with business loan that i can pay back in lest than 5 month that i start my own cooking gas shop as i have already buy some equipment for it already from the savings i have during my working days..

Pls never mind my grammar as am not good in typing.
I am Basit shittu
Number 08142528nine zero two

Thanks for understanding..
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by NaMeAboki: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Lies Nigerians say just to secure asylum is unimaginable, One said the Emir of Aba is persecuting for being a Christian, the other one said the Sultan of Sokoto, has sperated him from his Gay partner. This one that was never arrested has japa from Naija in the name of persecution from Security agencies, it seems every Nigerian is suffering from one injustice or the other from Federal Government, even the first family is not spared, if not, ask Aisha GMB.
I bet, they will deport him, after GMB leaves office.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by doggedfighter(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
allthingsgood:

aRE U SURE

Assylum isnt fun o
How, please?
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by doggedfighter(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Tap from wetin?

Bro, learn to understand the implications of things before wishing them on yourself.
Is it a prison kind of thing?
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Basher8583: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Azmanaty:
I am happy for him.

Atleast he is now beyond the grip of the world renowned oppressor; General MB.

Hmmm. You wish. Person wey if it be one 15yrs old niggar on crack that will kill him there.
Well he ran his mouth here. He should also go and run his mouth there. He will eventually seek asylum in Canada.

And by the way ait is owing staff salary so where did he see the money to travel to US if not being sponsored by the same people pushing him to get himself in trouble.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Basher8583: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
abuhusna1:
Well scripted. He staged everything by being a critic and run to Western for greener pasture using his scripted evidences

I'm telling you... if you know the number of asylum seekers that USA and Canada handle on a daily basis that are denied based on flimsy excuses you will be amazed.... Majority of the asylum seekers are from the East as usual.

Japaaa by any means possible
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by SeaQ(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by CSTR2: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
And once more the western world claims one of our best and brightest.

Buhari well done. Keep contributing to the national brain drain in your policy, actions and inactions.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by CSTR2: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:

I'm telling you... if you know the number of asylum seekers that USA and Canada handle on a daily basis that are denied based on flimsy excuses you will be amazed.... Majority of the asylum seekers are from the East as usual.

Japaaa by any means possible

This is how a lunatic defends buhari.

*majority of the asylum seekers are from the east*

As if enduring the oppressive buhari government is a rational response.
Re: U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist by Basher8583: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
CSTR2:

This is how a lunatic defends buhari.

*majority of the asylum seekers are from the east*

As if enduring the oppressive buhari government is a rational response.

No one is opressing you except your conscience. Thats why they keep denying y'all assylum. My guy for Embassy just they laugh. He even said Kanu applied and was bounced. He was told to get in touch with britain since he is a British citizen

You will go and look for trouble as a short cut to seeking assylum. They are smarter now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.