Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State (74869 Views)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by emydnobl: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Newguyhere:
Yahoo plus! shocked
this snakes aren't normal

Sapele and Snakes are 5 and 6

Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Their are certain things i cnt just bear 2 eat snake is in the high list but ppl can eat chaaa
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Savagethe21st(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lalasticalala see ur friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and subscribe.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by tck2000(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
Another Lala's favourite is here....

I can even see one guy on helmet, I wonder why d helmet, Abi the Python dey Nod pesin??
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Haddock(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
I can tell you this one is not dangerous
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
[s]If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible[/s].

Bro, you will shiver to imagine the future if the population of these creatures are allowed to explode.

If it ever happens, they will encroach on homes and human settlements and feed on even your pets and livestock. Children and small frame people would be on their menu.

They are stealthy, sneaky hunters. They know no fear once they have a prey in focus.

They continue to grow till death and as they grow, they crave bigger preys, even humans.
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Dnockeror333(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Was this made for human food?

Where snake the food of humanity?

How come you eat anything and get reborn back to these dirty Earth? from dirty to dirty! And see me calling it "sweetheart"!

Dirty....���
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by seangy4konji: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oh boy see meat
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by ekwerendi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
I can tell you this one is not dangerous
These are friendly python

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Bros conservation is good...but telling us this is a friendly python,I doubt you on this...
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by nerilove(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
you mean you have not eaten any food since birth?
So this is the food your parents gave you from birth?
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
nerilove:
So this is the food your parents gave you from birth?
you eat only kids food given to you by your parents?
Re: Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State by Mshad662(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Dewaldg56:
I encountered this huge creature while driving through new road axis of sapele Delta State.
As at when I got there it was already killed.
I thought to share with you guys because if I don't some peppersoup loving Nigerians in this platform will not be happy with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBW3ziNdV5g

Bro is that your panasonic tv still avalaible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.