Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Best Time To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Is Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Time To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Is Now (571 Views)

IRVING PARK ESTATE AWOYAYA LEKKI IS FAST SELLING!!! / East Amber Estate Abijo,lekki Is Available Now At Promo Price / Ibeju Lekki Is Getting More Interesting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Time To Invest In Ibeju Lekki Is Now by Soloproperties: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2020
invest in ibeju Lekki you said it Waterloo
Invest in ibeju Lekki you say na bush
Invest in ibeju Lekki you said which time that place will develop? You see all this excuses is putting you in place of failure,great people don't make such excuses,if Dangote can see the treasure/vision in ibeju and he can go extra mile to invest 14,000,000,000 fourteen billions dollars into ibeju Lekki and you i am talking to you procrastinating and giving excuses to invest in ibeju Lekki the new Dubai of Africa,i won't tell you again o experience is the best teacher those that missed Lekki phase 1 etc will tell you about opportunity like this,those Who bought Lekki phase 1 around 90's with budget of N450,000 or 500 today they are selling just one plot for 250,000,000 two hundred and fifty million and above, i have talk my part a word is enough for the wise. To invest in ibeju Lekki or any part of lekki axis call/WhatsApp hotline 07039514746

(1) (Reply)

Introduction : Kemllav Global Properties / Our Special Package / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.