Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can Anyone Supply Large Quantity Of Sugar? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Supply Large Quantity Of Sugar? (706 Views)

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria / 8,000 Bags Of Sugar Needed In Kaduna Before Wednesday / Large Stock Of Sugar Cubes Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Supply Large Quantity Of Sugar? by y2kaustin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hello,if you can supply large quantity of sugar,kindly get in touch with me.But you will have to produce a sample,an empty sack of the sugar with its batch number on it,then with the Certificate of Analysis of the sugar.call me on 08134340380 thanks
Re: Can Anyone Supply Large Quantity Of Sugar? by princekevo(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2010
Man no reliable supplier of suger will send you samples.
All they need is send you the full assay report of their sugar.

After signing the contract they can invite you to their factory for confirmation.
If you are ok with what you see, you conclude with payment arrangement and shipment starts immediately.

If you are interested i can connect you with reliable suppliers of Sugar ICUMSA 45 of Brazil Origin, which seems to be the best and cheapest origin.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Xmas Hampers 4 Sale @ Unique Prices! / Where Do Lagos Entrepreneurs Converge, Online Or Off? / Want To Set Up A Consultanting Company In Nigeria To Help Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.