Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa (711 Views)

2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Dressed As 'Father Christmas' As He Hangs Out With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa by Anjollysblog: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
‘It ended in tears’ for #Speedarlington has he hangs out with a girl that surpasses his capabilities

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/it-ended-in-tears-for-speedarlington-has-he-hangs-out-with-a-girl-that-surpasses-his-capabilities/

Re: ‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa by harkandey(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin carry your size bro
Re: ‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa by Officialgarri: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Speedy Akpi grin cheesy grin

This guy doesn't hide his feelings at all. He says things as e dey pain am. No time at all grin
Re: ‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa by NobleAngell(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
I always presumed that any girl that spends time with this guy needs to be compensated. Chai!
Re: ‘it Ended In Tears’ For #speedarlington Has He Hangs Out With A Girl That Surpa by NOC1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
he does everything for media.

I equally think that the dad's god he abandoned is affecting him.

(1) (Reply)

‘now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ – Davido Says As He Shows Off His Fiancée And / Confirmed! Regina Daniels Is 4 Months Pregnant (Exclusive photos, Vid) / What She Ordered Vs What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.