Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her (1140 Views)

‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage / Jaruma Is Broke, Soliciting For Money From Followers Shamelessly / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her by jadejay: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jaruma is indeed crazy. She's not on the same level as the average Nigerian woman. And as crazy as she is, I've learnt a lot from her on Instagram. I shared this message with my email subscribers over the weekend, and I'm sharing it with you now.

Click the link below to read the article.

https://pelleura.top/jaruma-is-crazy-but/

Re: Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her by jadejay: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
LET’S HELP CREATE YOUR BLOG AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLAN

In today’s world Content is both king and queen. As one who does business online, you need constant content. Unfortunately, if you’re working solo or you have a day job, then there is a 90% chance you do not have enough time in your hands to plan your content, create them, attend to customers and still have time for other things.

Click to see what this offer entails.

https://pelleura.top/i-will-help-create-your-blog-and-or-social-media-content-plan/

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Bags Endorsement Deal With Royal Hairs / Bbnaija Stars, Mercy Eke& Mike Edwards Win AMVCA 2020 Best Dressed Male & Female / Pastor Odumeje Fights Native Doctor Pericoma. A Must Watch Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.