Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon (1921 Views)

Chizzy Alichi And Husband, Chike Ugochukwu, Honeymoon & Vacation Pictures / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon by correctkidabc(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Mbah is currently on honeymoon with her husband.The Actress who got wedded in Decenber is having enough time and good moment with her husband.

Source:https://correctkid.com/nollywood-actress-chizzy-alichi-and-her-husband-enjoying-their-honeymoon-in-dubai-photos/
Re: Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon by donbachi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Somebody is on the way o...bigi bigi bouncing babyyyy.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon by Ciaos: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Make we no hear story oooo.. I beg una.... Make una endure anything way una see and stay married,I beg una...Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi And Her Husband Enjoying Their Honeymoon by Tembebe: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
The husband is so handsome.
These days I notice guys like this now go for not -so- pretty ladies.
I wonder why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gifts His Cousin, Tunji Adeleke, A $40k Rolex Wrist Watch (Photos) / Davido Releases New Song With DMW First Female Singer Liya / “I Have 13 Children From Multiple Women”–Actor John Okafor Reveals Juicy Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.