Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Remita, A Reliable Online Platform? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Remita, A Reliable Online Platform? (697 Views)

House Of Reps Orders Gtbank To Remit VAT On Remita Commission From 2015-2022 / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remita, A Reliable Online Platform? by Akpuoru: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Has anyone initiated and completed payment online with Remita without recourse to going to the bank hall to complete the transaction.
I have tried severally to make payments via Remita but each time I end up going to the bank hall to finish the payment. Presently I have been trying to pay for my niece's JAMB registration but the best I have done is to generate RRR which has always been my final point with remita before going to the bank to pay.
Is it that it is not possible to complete payment by yourself using Remita or there is something I'm not doing right.
Please anyone with the experience can help?
Re: Remita, A Reliable Online Platform? by peterdrury: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Akpuoru:
Has anyone initiated and completed payment online with Remita without recourse to going to the bank hall to complete the transaction.
I have tried severally to make payments via Remita but each time I end up going to the bank hall to finish the payment. Presently I have been trying to pay for my niece's JAMB registration but the best I have done is to generate RRR which has always been my final point with remita before going to the bank to pay.
Is it that it is not possible to complete payment by yourself using Remita or there is something I'm not doing right.
Please anyone with the experience can help?
I think you can do it by paying with your atm card, dont know if it still works.

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Candle In Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Jeff And Dangote:between World Richest Versus Africa Richest / Revealed: How Unity Bank Stole N25m From Customer’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.