Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Release Glorious David-west To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Release Glorious David-west To Me (771 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Glorious David-west To Me by lilliesboy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
I urge the Nigerian Government (State and/or Federal) to release Mr. Glorious David-West to me. There is something that guy confessed that it seems none of you, including crime experts/criminologists have taken into serious consideration. Please, release that guy to me and let me carry out "experiments" to try and rehabilitate him. Honestly, I feel pity for that guy because he is INNOCENT of those homicidal crimes even though he is guilty in the legal sense. I know you may never understand.

I await the Government's response to my appeal. I remain Mallam Obebinaru F. Obhuo. May Almighty Allah bless you.
(Monday, January 20, 2020)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/25/man-confesses-killing-15-women-port-harcourt-hotel-murders-rocked/
Re: Release Glorious David-west To Me by losky83: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2020
lilliesboy:
I urge the Nigerian Government (State and/or Federal) to release Mr. Glorious David-West to me. There is something that guy confessed that it seems none of you, including crime experts/criminologists have taken into serious consideration. Please, release that guy to me and let me carry out "experiments" to try and rehabilitate him. Honestly, I feel pity for that guy because he is INNOCENT of those homicidal crimes even though he is guilty in the legal sense. I know you may never understand.

I await the Government's response to my appeal. I remain Mallam Obebinaru F. Obhuo. May Almighty Allah bless you.
(Monday, January 20, 2020)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/25/man-confesses-killing-15-women-port-harcourt-hotel-murders-rocked/
let amadioha strike the left side of your scrotum.your as mad as he is.what do you mean by legally guilty,spiritually innocent.come to Port Harcourt and say this outside the courtroom then you shall understand the difference between legal justice and jungle justice.nama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Glorious David-west To Me by ijaw1stson: 5:49am On Jan 21, 2020
losky83:
let amadioha strike the left side of your scrotum.your as mad as he is.what do you mean by legally guilty,spiritually innocent.come to Port Harcourt and say this outside the courtroom then you shall understand the difference between legal justice and jungle justice.nama.
Lol bros
Re: Release Glorious David-west To Me by Fuckyoumod: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2020
losky83:
I swear! This is why we should encourage jungle justice sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Fire Multiple Shots As DPO And Bus Driver Engage In Street Fight / Stay At Home : Lagos Task Force Destroy Shops To Enforce Lockdown / Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.