Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) (720 Views)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo / Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
IgbereTV captured photos of two abandoned babies in a street gutter.

What some people consider a blessing, some others consider a curse.

This is very condemnable!

http://igberetvnews.com/1273939/sad-beautiful-babies-found-inside-gutter-photos/

Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jesus my balls.
Pikin Wey my friend use over 14 years find. Pikin Wey she no see she turn to prayer warrior every night. I had to leave her house that year because her prayer for night too much everyday.... "God why, God why". When she manage born see party. The naming huge pass some people wedding. Pikin Wey I still know people Wey dey drug their wife so that another man go nack am give am belle. Na him one she goat troway. Seriously women are heartless. Their mind dey back.

Recently my side chick dey say I dey last long. She no sabi say When I don dey shake like fowl Wey cold dey catch(na so I dey do if I wan pour akamu) and I remember images like this the cum dey disappear

May God have mercy on these lovely angels. Angel suppose stop children from coming to this country. If anyone want come make he give them ATM card with unlimited cash. Very anyhow country with plenty mad people. Me included
Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by Witchersunited: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
When our government wouldn’t legalize abortion and make it free, things like this don’t happen in America cause abortion is legal

You will complain and insult the mother but I don’t blame her, she made a mistake getting pregnant but people wouldn’t allow her to remove it, instead of keeping them to suffer she left them for anyone to carry and help

Before you attack me, go and read your bible, Moses’s mother did the same thing and was called a hero
Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by life103: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
the world's wicked
Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
That's The Effect Of Next Devil In Federal Republic Of Zoogeria
Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by Witchersunited: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
AgentNairaland:
That's The Effect Of Next Devil In Federal Republic Of Zoogeria
how how how can you blame Buhari for this?

Any poor person is poor today cause they are lazy and don’t want to work hard, leave Buhari alone
Re: Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how how how can you blame Buhari for this?

Any poor person is poor today cause they are lazy and don’t want to work hard, leave Buhari alone

Including All Nigerian Youths, They Are Lazy Too Abi?

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacks Banks, Killed Four People, In Ondo / British Man Hacked The CCTV Cameras Of Cyber Criminals In India. / Hoodlums Set Ablaze In Adamawa (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.