Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why Do You Need Money? (the Principles Of Wealth Creation) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do You Need Money? (the Principles Of Wealth Creation) (262 Views)

12:04 AM: "What Is Money ?"....The Kingdom Of God Institution: / The Principles Of Success, Happiness And Greatness / The Principles Of Life That Everyone Knows, But Only A Few Follow-darius Foroux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need Money? (the Principles Of Wealth Creation) by JcLongman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
So look at the heading again and give a response.

WHY DO YOU NEED MONEY?

To fund a vacation, a lifestyle?
To be able to afford all the things you want?
To make your parents retire well?
To invest, save or just spend?

I for one need money to increase what I know (self-investment) and multiply the one I have.

Whatever your reasons are, I need you to understand the concept of money first.

MONEY is simply a return for value. Shikena

People pay for the value they get, the bus drivers, food sellers, superstores, teachers, schools and others you can think about.

You see when you offer value in a product or service, you get money people's money.

I had to buy data because of the value I want to get and give online, so MTN collected my money and I got value in data.

So please understand that money is gotten when value is exchanged.

And there are 3 concepts of money
1. MAKING
2. SAVING
3. MULTIPLYING

Now to our heading and topic, WHY DO YOU NEED MONEY?
If you can know"the why", "the how" will become a reality.

Asking how can I make money is a wrong question if the why hasn't been sorted.
without a concrete reason (WHY) you will give up soon because the why is the fuel you need.

I need money to fulfill purpose and fund my career inn BRAND IDENTITY DESIGN & TRAINING, so this is why I wake every morning to get to work and take breaks to refuel.

So what do I do? (www.instagram.com.teamtibzy) You can check my online portfolio
I do put an advert to do brand communication designs for N5,000 and I know my audience will be found on LinkedIn, so I go there share the value I have, the benefits of professional & creative advert & promotional designs. I share tips on how people react to the designs they see and human psychology related to visual representation.
Then I market my advert and no doubt I have individuals and companies requesting and I record a total of 50 designs in a month and a deal to come train some member of staff how to manage a companies visual identity for a fee wink

So you see, knowing why I need money has ushered me into the how.

Then I channel the money I earned to savings (in Naira & Dollar) and I invest some and My money is multiplying and saving while I have some to fund my WHY.

You see you need 1,000 people to pay you 1k for you to have 1million,
or 500 people to pay you 2k to get 1million,
or just 200 persons to pay you 5k, and you have 1 million.

These strategies and more I am willing to teach you in a FREE class, the DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM) I have put together

To join the DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM) just click this link below and you're in.
Oh! Did I add its FREE to join
https://2RpKVZk or send a WhatsApp message to 09057377633

Thanks as you march your way into financial freedom.

PS: It is what you do that count, not what you know

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Perfect Facebook & Instagram Ads / Creating An Official Gmail From An Old Account / Consultancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.