Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures (5763 Views)

Is Ronaldo Destroying Man-united? / Is Ronaldo Behind Managerial Sacks? By Soibi-versatile / My All Time Greatest Footballer Is Ronaldo, Not Cristiano - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
BankyGee:

That's what they do. After all the yakking, Endgame this, Endgame that... Blah, blah, blah

Now they all have heart attack grin
[/s]
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Astark:
undecided I know like 85% of men supporting him are gays and closet gays that like his packs and knows nothing about football.

Who knew he's gay wow
NOOO
This is not true. its photoshopped. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Laurene:
you this loser, since the decline of marvel no one sees you on movies thread. Now you are tackling Ronaldo abi? Lol
[/s] uneducated trash. Go and google the meaning of decline. undecided
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Laurene:
cc blackmanta , TheKingIsHere, bankygee, Minemrys. Come and see this runaway marvel fan.
Since the success of the joker no one hears of you.
[/s] Another uneducated trash. After Endgame success, you run away.
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Laurene:
HahahHaha, Marvel stans are habitual losers....... Laughs jokerly
You are just using words that the meanings are unknown to you.
Marvel: 3 billion dollars movies
DC: 1 billion dollars movie and two failed movies

So using the data available, who was the loser?
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
thats man has been gay since like FOREVER!!!! back when he was playing in Madrid, he would fly to see his Moroccan lover every week.
[/s] Liar. He has a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend angry angry
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] Liar. He has a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend angry angry

get acquainted with the meaning of GAY MEN ON THE DOWN LOW... aka gay men who are even married with women.

1 Like

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

get acquainted with the meaning of GAY MEN ON THE DOWN LOW... aka gay men who are even married with women.
[/s] Ronaldo is not and will never by gay. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] Ronaldo is not and will never by gay. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i guess in your world, straight men stroke other men's cokc, abi?!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

[/s] angry angry angry stop showing me photoshopped pictures of the GOAT. show some respect. RONALDO IS NOT GAY AND WILL NEVER BE GAY angry angry angry
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] angry angry angry stop showing me photoshopped pictures of the GOAT. show some respect. RONALDO IS NOT GAY AND WILL NEVER BE GAY angry angry angry

photoshoped ko, photomarket ni.... the dude is gay as a tutti frutti and the way he acts around his Moroccan lover Badr Hari proves that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by gustav25: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
BankyGee:

That's what they do. After all the yakking, Endgame this, Endgame that... Blah, blah, blah

Damn , these dc retards are deluded
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Laurene: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
sophtcopy:

The guy didn't refer to you na. Are you advocating for CR7 now? Remember the dude you insulted is closer to you than Ronaldo o
I Stan Ronaldo, so an insult to him is an insult to his fans.
How do you know that I'm not closer to Ronaldo than to him?
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Laurene: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
BankyGee:

the guy ran away. Imagined why marvel thread has died?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Laurene: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] uneducated trash. Go and google the meaning of decline. undecided
you this troll.. Lol
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by BankyGee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Laurene:

the guy ran away.
grin
Imagined why marvel thread has died?
Nope... I just know it is dead beyond revival.
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by BankyGee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] Another uneducated trash. After Endgame success, you run away.
Congrats, I can see you've just learnt a new word.
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Laurene:
cc blackmanta , TheKingIsHere, bankygee, Minemrys. Come and see this runaway marvel fan.
Since the success of the joker no one hears of you.
grin grin grin
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by sophtcopy: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Laurene:
I Stan Ronaldo, so an insult to him is an insult to his fans.
How do you know that I'm not closer to Ronaldo than to him?
You know that I know that we both know that others know that everyone knows wink ...just take things easy sis
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by Beverlyjean(f): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=85986987]

[/quo

Ur foolishness is natural and african

1 Like

Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2020
kiddoiLL:
I knew one E-diot would pick this picture up and caption it with derogatory statements.. Did you even make your research or watch the celebration after the goal?
Dybala assisted him and while they ran to celebrate Ronaldo attempted to kiss Paulo on the cheek, but they were running together, Paulo turned and it was his lips Ronaldo caught..
then you bring it on here to say stuffs about the guy.
I don't get why people always tend to make everything a battle between Messi and CR7. Both are amazing players who I love watching, both are players any football fan should appreciate, but we tend to make everything a competition instead of just enjoying the football both players dish out every season.
After they hang the boots, I'm sure over 70% of y'all will regret not watching the other person a lot and ending up finding out you could've just kept quiet and enjoy both players
U hit the nail on the head.

I knew someone delusional will bring up this picture and people, without seeing the full celebration will jump on the bandwagon which is really low and pathetic for someone who says he/she watches/loves football
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by YoungGene06(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2020
they didn't kiss..... they almost did kiss when trying to hug each other watch the video to confirm........u guys calling him gay are perverts������
Re: Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures by profilemessages: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
0pm
to join your WhatsApp sports group kindly click on the group below, Chelsea, arsenal, Manchester united, Manchester city, Liverpool, Barcelona. real Madrid , juventus, Bayern Munich, Tottenham, Leicester city, Paris saint Germain, wrestling news, boxing news, basketball, handball, hockey, volleyball, badminton, and so all are all available right here, don't miss it out, you can also invite all your friends and loved ones too!!!
https://chat.whatsapp dot com/Be1WPELBtr5IqnFdGf4Cwl
change the dot to . thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) / Commercializing The Nigerian Premier League Like The Spanish La Liga / Live!!!(ongoing) Bets For Free High Stakers Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.