Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Remove Stretch Marks: 7 Effective Natural Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove Stretch Marks: 7 Effective Natural Remedies (225 Views)

How To Use Lime Juice To Remove Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Stretch Marks: 7 Effective Natural Remedies by yb9ew4pv9p: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Stretch marks mostly affect pregnant women but also othet people, watch this video to get free 7 Natural remedies: please don't forget to subscribe to our channel, to get more health tips. Thanks. Wish you goodluck in the long run and any thing you find not to understand, kindly discuss with us at the comments section in YouTube and also here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRBqh8fR9c
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks: 7 Effective Natural Remedies by yb9ew4pv9p: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Stretch marks can be quite annoying, until my mum helped me out. Especially when I put to birth

(1) (Reply)

Pls Kindly Help A Brother / The 10 Best Metabolism Boosting Foods For Weight Loss / Best Vitamins And Supplements To Combat Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.