Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz (719 Views)

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week / Kizz Daniel Throwback Photo With Sarz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Veteran Nigerian music producer Osabuohien Osaretin popularly known as Sarz, has narrated how unreleased projects of his were lost but brought back by the prayers of a pastor.

Sarz made this known in a Q and A session with his fans on instagram who took the opportunity to find new things out the producer’s life.

He had been asked if there had ever been a time when he lost some of his unreleased music files and what he’d done to remedy it.

Sarz answered that he’d taken it to a pastor who’s prayer had made the files to suddenly start reappearing.

See his post below

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/how-my-pastor-revived-my-laptop-with-prayers-when-i-lost-all-my-projects-music-producer-sarz-reveals/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Davash222(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
That man of God must be Ejike Mbaka.

Scam.
Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Blakjewelry(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
We need that kinda pastor in aso rock, all our stolen fund should start reappearing

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Flexzy360(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:
We need that kinda pastor in aso rock, all our stolen fund should start reappearing
Mad oo
Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Flexzy360:

Mad oo
Swear oo
Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by ValCon888: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
The pastor was praying in technological tongues.

Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by CSTR2: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
They shall lay hands on the sick and the sick will recover.
Mark 16:17-18

I have learnt not to limit God. What is important to us is important to him.

If he can calm the seas and create wine in a wedding, he can bring back a dead laptop.
Re: How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz by Charmingrascal(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Whether U believe him or not all I knw is that God answers prayers. No request is too small or too big for him to answer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

”happy Birthday Love Mi I Promise To Lick Ur Face” – Simi Celebrates Her Husband / Twitter Roasts Wasiu Ayinde For Slapping A Photographer (VIDEO) / Lockdown: Naira Marley Now In Custody, To Be Arraigned – Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.