Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade (809 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by dejiih01: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Gedoni Ekpata has been appointed as a Special Adviser to Cross State Governor Ben Ayade.

The Cross River state governor only recently appointed music mogul, Ubi Franklin as a special adviser, and has now added another star to his team.

Gedoni was appointed as Governor Ben Ayade’s Special Adviser on Garment Factory and Branding, and this was made known in a statement released by the Cross River State Governor’s media aide, Christian Ita. Read statement below;

The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has approved the following appointments:

1. Dakwan Elizabeth Bambu- Special Adviser, Calas Vegas

2. Emmauel Bepe- Special Adviser, Executive Protocol

3. Rosemary Tutu Ekeng- DG, Investment Promotion

4. Erasmus Ekpang- Special Assistant, Waste Management

5. Gedoni Ekpata- Special Assistant, Garment Factory and Branding

6. Hon. Florence Inyang

The appointments are with immediate effect.

Taking to Twitter, his partner, Khafi, congratulated him on the appointment writing;

I keep saying this. No one can be around me and not be blessed. Because all we do is WHAT? Congratulations baby

https://twitter.com/KhafiKareem/status/1219278865253781510?s=19

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/gedoni-appointed-as-special-adviser-to-governor-ben-ayade/1729

Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Topccy007z: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Not a bad way to begin the year. Congratulations!

Chopping Khafi plus national cake
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Sikay19(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
undecided
Osilo gbajamo, Iranu gbayekan. What did/does he do that merits him this appointment. Seems that the key to make it in this present Nigeria is to get famous by any means and watch blessings follows subsequently All these political officials with no sense of morality self.
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Staro: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
OK ... Congrats to him.
The guy is into fashion na ...
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Staro: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ubi Franklin too
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by hungryboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
The most confused Governor in the country, road don spoil finish for Calabar, work road e no gree, na to dey appoint over 100 S.As , use media dey do propaganda, dance shoki were him sabi
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Blindersoff: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
One of the most useless and dictatorial PDP governors but PDP wailers will not see him to protest against. It is when APC wins the state they will start shouting about Democracy being destroyed.

Anyway congrats to Gedoni. Chop your own now you have the chance
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by ValCon888: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Which one be Calas Vegas again?

Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
see my home boy o....I remember us at Pipeline road in Ozuoba, Port Harcourt Rivers state...God bless you more!
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by punisha: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Garment factory and branding...

SA on happiness and enjoyment no follow ni?

Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
na only salary him go dey collect
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by UnknownT: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Garment factory and branding. I can bet that any time they(Gedoni and Ayade) meet their discussions wouldnt be centered on this his portfolio. I wonder if he will have a physical office sef. Any celebrity from Cross River that hasnt been appointed SA by that confused professor governor should blame his/her village people
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Snapchat: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sikay19:
undecided
Osilo gbajamo, Iranu gbayekan. What did/does he do that merits him this appointment. Seems that the key to make it in this present Nigeria is to get famous by any means and watch blessings follows subsequently All these political officials with no sense of morality self.

He was appointed as Special Adviser on garment making and Branding because that's what he does. How then is he not qualified?
Re: Gedoni Appointed As Special Adviser To Governor Ben Ayade by Snapchat: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Which one be Calas Vegas again?

I'm thinking it has something to do with pimping babes for influential people in the state. The job title is prolly inspired by Las Vegas also known as Sin City.

I hope I'm wrong lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Resign / BREAKING: INEC presents Certificate Of Return to PDP’s Douye Diri / Those Ganging Up Against Obaseki In APC Primaries Are Weak Candidates –osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.