Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What's the ultimate good of Pension? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's the ultimate good of Pension? (571 Views)

10 Best Pension Management Companies In Nigeria / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Pension Fund Administrators With Highest Yields (January – September 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's the ultimate good of Pension? by xristos(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello all, I have been having different thoughts and hearsays about the real benefit of the Nigerian pension scheme. I need some clarity as well.
Some people have said (which I have verified) that incase you are out of job upto 3months, you can apply for 25% of your contribution after which you cannot collect again until never.
Some say you can start collecting after the age of 60...even at that..what portion will you be collecting?

Some even say the institution will pay u till you die irrespective of your contribution...

I'm kinda confused...how exactly does the pension scheme benefit a contributor..and how does it work... can next of kin also have access?
Let's even say ure retired and old...can one exhaust the collection or it's infinite??

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Global Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo / Contact Us For Bakery Setup / Buy Affordable Bakery Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.