Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

7 Best Side Hustles For Teachers In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Best Side Hustles For Teachers In Nigeria (547 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Lucrative Side Hustles For 2022 / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Side Hustles For Teachers In Nigeria by jaimhiger: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Teaching, just like many office jobs, would have made you think; how I wish my income is directly equivalent to my stress. How I wish I can easily make more money aside from my monthly income. Well, even if wishes are not horses, who are we not wish anyway?

Teaching in Nigeria is one of the most demanding jobs that pay less than the effort imputed in it. Many teachers are into the profession because of a lack of opportunity in their original field of study.

No matter how little, most teachers are on the lookout for a kind of job or business that can fetch in money. Whilst many are looking for a total change of job, some are just looking for something by the side that generates money.

This is to meet their needs that could not be catered for and, consequently, save for the future.

The essence of what you’re reading is to open your mind to see some things you can do as side hustles while teaching.......

continue reading
https://naijahustler.com.ng/best-side-hustles-for-teachers-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Men Don't Carry Briefcase Anymore. What Has Gone Wrong? / A Day In The Life Of An Aspiring Financial Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.