Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 (26251 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by AreaFada2: 5:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Reference:
grin... Everyone is a Liverpool fan now... a few years ago a Liverpool thread will only exist if they played against a top four team... Now they are at the top of the four... how times change... City is the orphan this year.

Perhaps Newcastle will become the fam favs if the Saudi billions roll in and results change.
My friend, it was a very lonely journey to be a Liverpool fan o. Like any struggle to succeed in life. Wetin dem nor call us? You'll never win alone, loserpool, bottlers, etc.

Especially when Gerard gifted Demba Ba that goal after slipping. The ridicule of drawing with Palace after 3 nil up at half time. But as kid supporting Kop since the glory days of John Barnes, Ian Rush and others, I kept faith.

I respect one Nairaland lady, her moniker escapes me now, who remained an avid fan.

YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by manuelzz(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2020
9jaBloke:
It's now mathematically impossible for Arsenal to win the league this season.

.....this season and beyond. cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by Gerrard59(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

My friend, it was a very lonely journey to be a Liverpool fan o. Like any struggle to succeed in life. Wetin dem nor call us? You'll never win alone, loserpool, bottlers, etc.

Especially when Gerard gifted Demba Ba that goal after slipping. The ridicule of drawing with Palace after 3 nil up at half time. But as kid supporting Kop since the glory days of John Barnes, Ian Rush and others, I kept faith.

I respect one Nairaland lady, her moniker escapes me now, who remained an avid fan.

YNWA!

You mean OloriLFC?

Since Barnes and Ian Rush dem? You have been a lifelong fan oh. Mine has been since Sami Hyypia, Dirk Kuyt, Daniel Agger (I recall the smashing goal against West Ham), Marin Skrtel, Steven Gerrard (from which my account is named after), Fabio Aurelio (his intelligent goal goal against Chelsea in the UCL), Xabi Alonso etc. It has been a tumultuous period since we came close in 2011/12 season. I really wish we win this time 'cos there have been quite a number of "nearly killed the bird" moments. When we win, I go celebrate ammmmmmmmmmm!

Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by AreaFada2: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

You mean OloriLFC?

Since Barnes and Ian Rush dem? You have been a lifelong fan oh. Mine has been since Sami Hyypia, Dirk Kuyt, Daniel Agger (I recall the smashing goal against West Ham), Marin Skrtel, Steven Gerrard (from which my account is named after), Fabio Aurelio (his intelligent goal goal against Chelsea in the UCL), Xabi Alonso etc. It has been a tumultuous period since we came close in 2011/12 season. I really wish we win this time 'cos there have been quite a number of "nearly killed the bird" moments. When we win, I go celebrate ammmmmmmmmmm!
Yes o, Oba awon clubs.

Actually Alan Hansen and Mark Lawrenson were still there even, but were coming to end of their time with the KOP gradually.

At least whatever we achieve now, it is due to many years of work in progress.

Falling just short often.

EPL crown is 7 wins away now. More difficult to fail now than to win it.

Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by Basit46: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2020
crazygod:

Don't deceive urself. Nobody is beating Liverpool in the premier league this season.

I will quote u when someone beat them
Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2020
YungJo207:
Where OloriLfc dey sef? Abi her husband don seize Tv remote grin
hahaha! I dey o. My phone was stolen jare
Re: Liverpool Vs Southampton (4 - 0) On 1st February 2020 by YungJo207(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
oloriLFC:
hahaha! I dey o. My phone was stolen jare

Chia sorry oo na Liverpool haters thief am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) On 22nd April 2019 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 13th February 2016 / EFL Cup Semi Final: Manchester United Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 10th January 2017