Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) (1674 Views)

Hausa Ladies At It Again, Caught Smoking Weed ( VIDEO) / 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard / Godsgift Lagos 'Colo' Killed By Kidnappers While Trying To Pay Ransom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2020
In less than 72 hours that I did a write up and compilation on Colorado synthetic weed and how its ravaging the lives of the youth, link here https://www.nairaland.com/5639742/colorado-new-ecstasy-madness-among an online user sent this footage to of another guy hallucinating after taking the powerful Colorado weed.

The young guy with a very perfect neatly shaved hairline and beard is seen asking his friend in Yoruba where is he (ibo ni mo waa yii naa) before making promises and begging Holy Spirit to forgive him and give him a second chance at life.

If you must smoke weed, shun Colorado, its a synthetic weed made from PCP family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlJSRV6Vg8w
Re: Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2020
This is the link to the initial compiled video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIitO_VN9B8.

Kindly share as we fight this common enemy together.
Re: Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by popsy2(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by Reichel99(f): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2020
It's true that colarado is really bad, one of my friends took it when we were in the club that is how she was dancing like a mad woman for over two hours, this is someone that on a normal day could not dance for a minute, she was even dancing when the music was stopped.
Re: Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:
It's true that colarado is really bad, one of my friends took it when we were in the club that is how she was dancing like a mad woman for over two hours, this is someone that on a normal day could not dance for a minute, she was even dancing when the music was stopped.

Wow... Nkan mbe
Re: Colo Na Bastard: Shun Colorado Weed (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Why Fg Hasn't Charged Nnamdi Kanu For This? / Please If I Join Cult Will I Meet Davido? / BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Church As Gunmen Kill Over 50 During Service In Ondo H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.