Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? (1955 Views)

Did You Experience This? / Did You Experience This As A Child ? / Childhood Days Biscuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 1:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Caught my elder brother with his gal about kissing and he ask me to buy a biscuit that doesn't exist. undecided

Caught my neighbour watching mojo with his gal and I tried to enter but he stopped me at the door with his angry erected kpekus and told me "go play we no put film" undecided

Was busy eating my kuli-kuli and it fell on the floor but when I tried to pick it, a friend of mine step on both my hand and the kuli-kuli and said " leave am, Satan don chop am"

We believe Babies are delivered from the Anus. grin

Mixing Garri(dried) and jollof beans to increase the quantity of the food.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2010
hehe mixing food gat me did u really do dat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hehe mixing food gat me did u really do dat grin grin grin grin grin
stay there na grin
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2010
^ grin
is dat y we are here
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ grin
is dat y we are here
I dont get it undecided
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by hbabe(f): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2010
Aje pako boi!

I thought mixing garri with beans was to give it another flavour. I did that and I still do it.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2010
hbabe:

Aje pako boi!

I thought mixing garri with beans was to give it another flavour. I did that and I still do it.
*shakes head* cry sorry
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by hbabe(f): 4:29am On Dec 08, 2010
Hmmm?
Abeg go buy biscuit jor.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2010
which one? grin
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2010
Guy stop giving us dry joke*
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2010
Xynerise, must you always embarrass yourself? undecided
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2010
na today him don dey embarass himself??
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2010
You no see say I talk "always"?
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2010
yes but u no dey make sense always.

*No Ofience*
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2010
Like say you dey make sense yourself.

No ofience? You go primary school so?
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2010
no ofience na my own swagg*

My personal swagg*
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2010
Mumu, your life needs immediate remedial actions. undecided
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2010
i dey complain?

Midget
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2010
E dey affect you socially. undecided
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2010
Mumu
u think sey i get your time?

Fimile bayby fimile
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2010
You're socially awkward.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by StudioCFR(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2010
what a temper

Na by force?
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2010
Na you sabi.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by hbabe(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2010
Wahala dey o. lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2010
@tanimz and studio.
Calamity has caught up with u morons.
You now insult urselves becos u insulted the great xynerise. You willl continue to throw scurrilous words to each other until your tongues turn blue grin Ise
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2010
xynerise:

@tanimz and studio.
Calamity has caught up with u morons.
You now insult urselves becos u insulted the great xynerise. You willl continue to throw scurrilous words to each other until your tongues turn blue grin Ise

You this crayfish, are you alright like this?

Let this be the first and last time that you'd practice the new words you managed to add to your vocabulary on. You get playmates, na wetin you suppose dey do with them be that. undecided
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by lysaa(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Op

NO.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by nodullin(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
We believe Babies are delivered from the Anus. Grin

yeah, yeahhhh
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2010
tanimz:

You this crayfish, are you alright like this?

Let this be the first and last time that you'd practice the new words you managed to add to your vocabulary on. You get playmates, na wetin you suppose dey do with them be that. undecided
look here water-melon-a$$-lady,not because I use pigin always makes me a dunce. This is naija and I believe in originality. So stop acting like a girl from Ogun state.
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by zerocool(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
Read jokes, Rate jokes, Comment on jokes,
Add your ads + Earn revenue, Make new friends,
Add jokes to your facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz e.t.c
and lots more, http://www.jokematize.com
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by tanimz(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2010
xynerise:

look here water-melon-a$$-lady,not because I use pigin always makes me a dunce. This is naija and I believe in originality. So stop acting like a girl from Ogun state.

See why you are a crayfish? You consider yourself a dunce? That's fine with me. I speak pidgin too, and I don't care if you're fake (which we all know you are grin). And how do girls from Ogun State act? Mschew. angry
Re: Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? by xynerise: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
If I am fake what wil be my reward?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Political Office-holder (picture) / If You No Laugh Call Me Akpors / New English Word In The Dictionary KOGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.