Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Utang Akwa Ibom Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Utang Akwa Ibom Again (355 Views)

Utang Akwa Ibom Swears In Pioneer Ibom Comedians Guild Exco / Utang Akwa Ibom Receives Ibom Comedians Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Utang Akwa Ibom Again by Uyouko2: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2020
"I am making this donation to encourage Skippo for not just being a creative entertainer, but also an entrepreneur and employer of labour.

I have heard people say that I give to impress on social media, that's sad, but I won't stop giving because that is my nature and my boss has mandated us to ensure that we make the people feel the impact of his administration"

SA to Governor on Entertainment, David Sergeant (Utang Akwa Ibom) speaking while donating another set of 20 cartons of tiles yesterday at the 1 year anniversary of Swizzy's Bar & Hotel owned by Comedian Skippo.

#IbomEntertainers

(1) (Reply)

Top Red Dresses For Your Valentine 2020, In Midi And Maxi Red, Fashionnova / (scary) See How Best To Identify A Ghost / A Look At The Russian Anti Aircraft System (s-400 Triumf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.