Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Have You Ever Seen Money Looking For Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Money Looking For Money? (173 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Money Looking For Money? by uchkochi(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Have you ever seen money looking for money? The owner of the silver and gold is your father. Haggi 2:8. He did not just save you to suffer, He saved you to live like Him. From today lack ends in the name of Jesus Christ. Before the need comes, the supply will be waiting.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Money Looking For Money? by majamajic(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2020
I have seen money looking for money

Here on NL , u have seen guys selling 9jabet winning games , they will have the winning games but they will not play it, instead they will be online here for 24 hours looking buyers , it's money looking for money

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Your Thoughts / Discovering Your Purpose. / Don't Ask For Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.