Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? (1696 Views)

I Need A Ps3 Game. Who Has One For Sale / Is The New Desk Task Game The Best 3D Game Made By A Nigerian? / Unity And Unreal: 3d Game Engine For Your Mobile Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by WAGE2018: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2020
nvivoPLAY is organizing a 3 year internship consisting of 6 months Unity 3D games development and animation creation course and 30 months internship is the digital art industry for 100 Nigerian citizens.

The gaming industry is growing rapidly globally with the industry generating over $140 000 000 000 in 2019.

nvivoPLAY is on a mission to increase the number of stakeholders in the gaming, animation and digital arts industry. whilst creating an opportunity for Nigerian Digital Arts Stakeholders to grab a share of over $120 000 000 that will be generated from the Nigerian Digital Entertainment industry in 2020.

Candidates taking part will be educated on all aspect of the Unity Technologies' software, improving their digital arts skills and making them more employable.

To further harness the potential of Nigerian creatives, nvivoPLAY will be launching an Innovation Factory where creatives will be able to co-create, and monetize digital content created.

nvivoPLAY will be providing all candidates with loans which are aimed at covering certain expenses required for completion of the Unity course. Such as Hardware, Software, Offline/Online training, 1 on 1 with professional tutors, Online Marketing Training, SME Business Management courses and 24 hr lab for content creation.

nvivoPLAY has partnered with Stutern with the aim of empowering graduates with NYSC certificates and helping them diversify their skills and introducing them to a new source of generating revenue. "

To apply please see https://envivo.education/nvivoplay/

Re: I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by shogsman(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Cool
Re: I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
I hate when I see things like must be below 30 and shit,I’m mid 20 but I think it’s not really necessary, shutting other people who might be interested in this.
Re: I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by texazzpete(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2020
...Or just pay $10 for an Unity course on Udemy and learn at your own pace.

1 Like

Re: I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by LucemFerre: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
justscorchone:
I hate when I see things like must be below 30 and shit,I’m mid 20 but I think it’s not really necessary, shutting other people who might be interested in this.

No mind dem...
Everything in naija is under 30 as if na your fault say economy bad
Re: I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? by Minnieny: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Ps4 Or Unhacked Ps4 / So Its Thanksgiving Break, What Do U Guys Think Of A NL Fifa Challenge? / Fallout 4 On Pc : Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.