Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah (4374 Views)

Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Officialrero: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Miyetti Allah said Yoruba's remain the most primitive in terms of political culture & that Amotekun was set up to target them!. One of their leaders affirm this on live TV. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vudu3sQKRaU

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by majamajic(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Built2last: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2020
This guy just insulted the entire Yoruba race but i don't blame them. I blame the divided South.

Imagine him threatening Yorubas for the second time that they won't get presidency in 2023

He said Amotekun is illegal but Fulani trespassing on people's farmland is not illegal.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Subzero047: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
This thing pain Miyetti Allah gan!

21 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by totit: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Subzero047:

IMAO grin

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by sweetonugbu: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Painment

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Blackking98(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2020
grin
Tinubu I hope you're listening o. No sell your bros cus of empty promises. But its bewildering how cattle copulating nomads have the guts to say such to our sophisticated Western brothers. SS and SE watching below as the drama unfolds grin
PS I'm from the SS before u quote nonesense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Ok we have read

Next news pls

1 Like

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Zeesugar(f): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2020
This is one of the reasons why freedom of speech needs to be redefine. Your words holds no water

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by endy69: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Yorubas primitive? tel me sometin winkYorubas primitive? tel me sometin

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Gabkosh: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Subzero047:
I tell you bro

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by GenSpecifics: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Built2last:
This guy just insulted the entire Yoruba race but i don't blame them. I blame the divided South.

Imagine him threatening Yorubas for the second time that they won't get presidency in 2023

He said Amotekun is illegal but Fulani trespassing on people's farmland is not illegal.

Southern unity?

You were one of the champions of chanji.

Pray tell, what changed?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by YingyangNg: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahaha, south divided indeed....

I wonder why miyetti carry this thing put for head so angry
Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Built2last:

If It was the turn of south west and the whole south agree to that can the north say such rubbish

This is why zoning is important in the south ...we must accept it ...sadly the south west are the people fighting the zoning arrangements

If all of us in the south go for presidency its the north that would always win ....without zoning no body from the south can win presidency

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by ItooWorWor(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Una go cry tire cause Amotekun is here to stay

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Gabkosh: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
The case of this useless animal is like that of madman calling sane human madman.

If he likes, he and his family can perish in ocean. Amotekun is here. And yes and capital yes, it is to target Fulani herdsmen. Deal with it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by okefrancis: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Look at the rubbish being display by Mayetti Allah simply because he is envious of Yoruba race,mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by DabuIIIT: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Watch and see how these scratched faced southern abominations and coneheaded structures will find a way to link the Igbos with this!!!!!
grin grin
Lzaa, according to immhotep,what haff been heard cannot be unheard grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Watch and see how these scratched faced southern abominations and coneheaded structures will find a way to link the Igbos with this!!!!!
grin grin
Lzaa, according to immhotep,what haff been heard cannot be unheard grin
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Lydia696: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mr man you cannot just conclude matters like that when you don't know the future is going to be so stop routing on the thing you don't about
Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by efighter: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
God will never bring me to the low level of arguing with Almajaris, never ever.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by backnbeta(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't blame him, I blame the Yorubas that will go to any length to support the northerners against the Igbos undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by meolaniyi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
We deserve what we are getting.
Fulanis used the tool of religion to divide
Us and conquer our land in the past.

Now they have come to use the same tool to conquer us.

Shame on Southern Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by DabuIIIT: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Is he saying that the yorubas are most primitive people in naija?!?!

Thunda Faya that man cos it's like saying, coneheaded structures and mining industrialists are the most sophisticated primitive people on earth!?!?!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii Biko bia o,come and see something

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Adaibeku(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes , they didn't even hold d Amotekun solidarity protest tufiakwa ,

As am talking now Igbos are demonstrating in new parts lane pH city

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by positivelord: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmm ,nawa ooo......they have to add insult too...no kind of beans wey Orji Kalu eye no go see for kirikiri

16 Likes

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Adaibeku(f): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Is he saying that the yorubas are most primitive people in naija?!?!

Thunda Faya that man cos it's like saying, coneheaded structures and mining industrialists are the most sophisticated primitive people on earth!?!?!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii Biko bia o,come and see something
nna abiagom hapuha

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah by Arubajagz: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
The guy does not even speak on behalf of any reputable northern group, to begin with.

If you throw stones at every dog that barks at you, you will never get to your destination.

Enough said.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / DJ Switch Has Been Arrested / 2023: Desperate Politicians Behind Foiled Attack On Enugu INEC Office - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.