Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Vaginal Agenesis, Mayer-rokitansky-küster-hauser, Vaginal Atresia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vaginal Agenesis, Mayer-rokitansky-küster-hauser, Vaginal Atresia (181 Views)

Vaginal! / New 'vagicial' Method In Which Ladies Allegedly 'cook' Their Vaginal (video) / Weird Way To Cure Vaginal Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Agenesis, Mayer-rokitansky-küster-hauser, Vaginal Atresia by jjane(f): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello, as usual i'm going to be discreet with this post as it is not for everyone. Also, it is a measure to protect the identity of people affected by the conditions mentioned in the topic.

To do away with trolls and derailers, please dm me if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions ( Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser / Vaginal Agensis, Atresia ) or others related to it, whether you're planning for surgery or not. Let's talk. A heart to heart. There is encouragement and hope just a PM away. Most people will think there isn't chance for marriage for you, but i tell you, there is. Just PM now.

You can even create a new account before you dm, if you want to protect your 'popular' moniker here. Being discreet is important in a world where people judge and are afraid of things they don't understand.

Hope to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Https://thsnows.com/nucentix-mb-2/ / Things To Consider Before Starting A Business As A SAHM! || Stay At Home Mums / Cultivating A Healthy Parenting Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.