Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,198 members, 7,853,073 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

African Food At Mcdonald's Due To The Recession - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / African Food At Mcdonald's Due To The Recession (698 Views)

$ Is N270. What Can We Do In A Recession? / Pure Comedy: Watch African Americans Try African Food For The First Time / Slap And Roll, Guy Slap On 50 Years Women In Mcdonald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Food At Mcdonald's Due To The Recession by kris(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2010
Due to the Recession and the growing numbers of Africans in developed countries,
Mcdonald has started offering African dishes.

I decided to try their $0.99 value meal.

The menus are listed by countries, so I picked a Nigerian dish.

I went with McEgusi

View the video of my review here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2czP1j_tFIQ
Re: African Food At Mcdonald's Due To The Recession by tpia1: 1:58am On Dec 09, 2010
i'm sure you mean McMelon.
Re: African Food At Mcdonald's Due To The Recession by NaijaValue: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2010
Nope! The video shows it's real Egusi soup with goat meat and opkoroko! Lol

(1) (Reply)

A Movie I Cherish To Watch Again / To All Nollywood Filmmakers / Watch Forign Tv Channel With Ur Pc.call Me On:08034214935.email:nelsonforall@gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.