Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah (1229 Views)

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by freelansa: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
The National Secretary, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Mr Saleh Alhassan has stated that the Yoruba people are the most primitive in terms of political culture.

Alhassan stated this while speaking on Channels TV's Sunrise Daily where he accused the Southwest of hate speech.

"Look at their hate speech. Somebody like Femi Fani-Kayode, go to his page to see what he's writing about the Fulani people", he said.

When asked if he was trying to blackmail the Southwest when he told them to scrap Operation Amotekun or forget their 2023 presidential ambition, he said, "It is not a blackmail".

"Unfortunately with very strong apology to my Southwest Yoruba friends. Despite the education of the Yoruba people, they still remain the most primitive in terms of political culture. They are not tolerant to opposition", he added.

Video HERE: https://www.facebook.com/1516216357/posts/10214838381502530/

https://mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Yoruba-people-are-the-most-primitive-politically-Miyetti-Allah-338482

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by spinna: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
maad man

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Angelparadise: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can you imagine the cow orientated brain vomiting thrash because of support of the APC Fulani lead government .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Earlystar698(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
When you mention Omotekun Northerners will be like

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Hillsong34: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
AMOTEKUN TERRORISTS
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by atiku4President(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Withdraw that statement. You have finished with them and think you can give them a bad name? No at all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Pwayne2016(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chai this thing dey pepper this terrorists...

Amotekun....is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Zooposki(f): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don’t know why Yorubas like these people. He just might be right on labeling the Yorubas as the most primitive set of people.

If it quacks like a duck, it is a duck, not Amotekun. Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by clevvermind(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
those foolish terrorist must be mad. He himself is the most foolish.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by NaijaMutant(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
clevvermind:
those foolish terrorist must be mad. He himself is the most foolish.

Mind your words.

He's Buhari's brother undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by gaetano: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahaha
APC spokesperson
Chai see una life
Keep sleeping

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Officialgarri: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Before Miyetti Allah could speak such a violence insisting statement, then something must have pushed him to.

In fact, my first glance at this report, I was going to suggest that the rest of Nigeria declare war against Fulani.

But wait, he added that ''Fani Kayode.. said this and that ". That part calmed me down.

It's a shame that an animal like FFK is Yoruba. I wish he can be dashed out to zoo, although the animals will likely reject him.

FFK's unguarded statements always make Yoruba and Igbos lose all the sympathy they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Staro: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hm ... na wao
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by brainbox80: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Miyetti Allah is just a bunch of senseless fools. This is supposed to be the call of the Federal Government of Nigeria and not for one a group of Cattle Rearers. I think its time this people are best placed in the ditches where they belong

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by muykem: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hahahaha
APC spokesperson
Chai see una life
Keep sleeping
This is the problem of most Igbo youth. They find it difficult to separate region, politics and ethnicity. Yoruba decision on Amotekun and Fulani stand is purely ethnic and not of political party or religion.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Igbo youth hahaha
That's actually funny

muykem:
This is the problem of most Igbo youth. They find it difficult to separate region, politics and ethnicity. Yoruba decision on Amotekun and Fulani stand is purely ethnic and not of political party or religion.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
The north have no permanent friend or permanent enemy when it comes to Nigeria politics, only permanent interest.

I hope people can learn from all these. Coming online to insult Nnamdi Kanu at any statement to please some people will not do you any good.

Think deep and you will see that people like ND are special people created to fight oppression.

How long will the north continue to use the south, only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Afolabimills(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thunder fire u there miyetti Allah
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by DennisEche(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
HAHA, AFONJAS DE HEAR AM HOT HOT FROM THEIR MASTERS, IMAGINE HERDERS CALLING SOPHISTICATED TRIBE AS PRIMITIVE.
WATCH AS ZOMBIES FROM COME AND DEFEND THEM , OMEENKA,SARKI,AFAMED,SIMPLELEO,MANNABBQGRILSS AND ALL RESIDENT ZOMBIES.
I BLAME THE YORUBA MUSLIMS THOUGH

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by DennisEche(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
muykem:
EYA, STILL DRAGGING IGBOS INTO THIS, WHEN THE REAL ENEMIES HAVE SPOKEN, PRIMITIVE TRIBAL

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by mrvitalis(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Before Miyetti Allah could speak such a violence insisting statement, then something must have pushed him to.

In fact, my first glance at this report, I was going to suggest that the rest of Nigeria declare war against Fulani.

But wait, he added that ''Fani Kayode.. said this and that ". That part calmed me down.

It's a shame that an animal like FFK is Yoruba. I wish he can be dashed out to zoo, although the animals will likely reject him.

FFK's unguarded statements always make Yoruba and Igbos lose all the sympathy they deserve.
The rest of Nigeria declare war on fulanis at the call of Yoruba's ...Una too dey rate Una self sha

Instead of you to attack the man you are looking for excuse not to .cowards

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by kayfra: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
freelansa:

The National Secretary, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Mr Saleh Alhassan has stated that the Yoruba people are the most primitive in terms of political culture.

Alhassan stated this while speaking on Channels TV's Sunrise Daily where he accused the Southwest of hate speech.

"Look at their hate speech. Somebody like Femi Fani-Kayode, go to his page to see what he's writing about the Fulani people", he said.

When asked if he was trying to blackmail the Southwest when he told them to scrap Operation Amotekun or forget their 2023 presidential ambition, he said, "It is not a blackmail".

"Unfortunately with very strong apology to my Southwest Yoruba friends. Despite the education of the Yoruba people, they still remain the most primitive in terms of political culture. They are not tolerant to opposition", he added.

Video HERE: https://www.facebook.com/1516216357/posts/10214838381502530/

https://mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Yoruba-people-are-the-most-primitive-politically-Miyetti-Allah-338482

He has mad cow disease
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Aidejay(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
What FFK is saying regularly on Twitter is causing the guy sifia pains.... unfortunately

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Aidejay(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
More still dey

Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
So much insults just because a people said they want to protect themselves against marauding killers protected by law enforcement and endorsed by “one” man.
Nawa o.
Re: Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah by qualityovenbake(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
This Saleh Alhassan just want to be noticed. We've all heard you, now kindly crawl back down to whatever hole you came out of.

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Word And Run Away / No Doubt South West Is Presently Under Attack / Oyo State Rice Game. Response From Customs Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.