Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor (21509 Views)

Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by klax(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
nzeobi:
What of the prophecy that was given to akume

The prophet just finished drinking alumo before the prophesy.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by alezzy13: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Asukuebira1:
Now, governance should commence

Lol! So what has he been doing all this while??
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Deepthoughts:
If you don't know,he is not only foolish but a bastard,go n find out before you kill yourself bitch.
AKUME is a politician of repute whom Benue people are yet to produce a leader of his calibre. Before u criticise a person make sure u know well about him first.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Olugbanko: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bakos2y7:
Must you demonstrate your foolishness always? You absolutely have nothing upstairs
I don't exchange words with idiots who can't make their points no matter how vague without resorting to insults. oniranu!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Olugbanko: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
missionmex:
e pain you sha. Everything for you is ipod.
I asked a question which you're yet to respond to bro
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Olugbanko: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

You dey mind dem ni.

In this case, democracy is on track.

I have never seen such huge collection of foolish animals like these ipob miscreants.
hahahaha...that's a perfect depiction of who they are!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Olugbanko: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
nzeobi:

When you have nothing sensible to say, you keep quiet. Likes won't pay your bills
who's seeking your unsolicited like Mr? you've not contributed your quota to my questionnaire as an ipob miscreant though
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Deepthoughts: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lenadiva:
AKUME is a politician of repute whom Benue people are yet to produce a leader of his calibre. Before u criticise a person make sure u know well about him first.
Akume's house in wannune is off the road to the general hospital by govt sec sch,look I know Akume more than you do so don't preach to me, perhaps you are only writing from the perspective of an apci supporter.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Benjanyne: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

You dey mind dem ni.

In this case, democracy is on track.

I have never seen such huge collection of foolish animals like these ipob miscreants.
[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
So sad. I want this bastard that sponsored herdsmens to killed his people just because to get his second term.
you a big liar.... Fulani herdsmen were responsible for the death of thousands in Benue state
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by BuhariAdvocate: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
If its me that say this a moderator will ban me.
2metrelaurie:

Idiot braindead aboki

I witnessed the killings face to face

I was lucky to escape alive
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Banmeallday: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
They value this guy so he wont join Oduduwa or Biafrans...simple
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor by Tbcrown(m): 3:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Wow! Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion: BBC Report Contradicts NNPC Claims / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.