Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor (13834 Views)

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by maestroferddi: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
They targeted Ihedioha only...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by domchike(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
You wil protect or protest
Groovenaija360:
We the APC will not accept this Judgement

So we will protect in Abuja cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Johnsown1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nigeria and supreme court energy

Please kindly check my signature for your genuine lands at affordable rate in Enugu state Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ok

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by sosospence(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na only Ihedioha dey wound.Chai
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Sirdiq21: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:

So we will protection in Abuja cheesy
go a head and protect ABUJA we Love ATM
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by demitola(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
FrLukas:
So in Nigeria it is the Supreme court that determines who the winner of an election is, not the electorate.

Democracy is not for countries like Nigeria.

Who takes cases to court in the first place - Tanko? Stop reasoning with anus

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by bizzibodi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
A victory for democrazy,d Supreme Court is d last hope of d common man- PDP
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by NORSYK(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
garfield1:

How did the disbandment affect the imo judgment? Did i not tell you severally that ihedioha will be removed and cogent reasons were adduced? Why not respect yourself and make yourself scarce

If you don't know how the disbandment affected the judgement then, you are just a political neophyte.
Everything about the judgement was totally bad no matter the angle you view it from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Exactly APC just want to install a governor in south east against 2023 presidential election. that was the game plan

deboysben:
Tanko has done the real thing which is IMO state he headed.

His days of reckoning will come surely

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Blindersoff: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
witsel4:
angry
Ihedioha does not deserve this evil treatment.
How can cases more complicated get a free ride, and Ihedioha's end up this way.
Tanko the only case you were in charge, you headed the justice to Oblivion.

The Imo state Ihedioha vs Uzodinma case was the simplest of them all. It was simply a case of reinstating results allegedly illegally cancelled or not and the supreme court determined the results were indeed illegally cancelled and reinstated them. Thus Uzodinma topped the election results.

There is no technicality in the ruling at all and nothing complex

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Cantonese: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Certainly the uproar in the land over the daylight robbery in Imo state stopped them dead on their tracks.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by cjudy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:

Go school, u no gree
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by destinychildolu(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Dbiz1111(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:

We will take this. cheesy

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by AmTruth: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oya PDP and Supporters go and protest,Fintiri of PDP has won at the Supreme Court.
What a funny set of people I have seen!!!
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
demitola:

My family is reasoning with their anus
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by dabossman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
FrLukas:
So in Nigeria it is the Supreme court that determines who the winner of an election is, not the electorate.

The Supreme Court did not bring the case to court by itself did it? Election results were contested and brought before the court as is the right of the petitioners.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Seun360(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Iheadioha be like, why me?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by wetmenow: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
In Nigeria democratic system the inec have no functions.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by TemmyT002(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
PDP no go protest now o
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
dabossman:

The Supreme Court did not bring the case to court by itself did it? Election results were contested and brought before the court as is the right of the petitioners.

Of course, I know.

That still doesn't negate my point, does it?

My point being that Nigerian politicians aren't matured enough for Democracy and INEC isn't prepared for democracy either if elections are always going to end up being adjudicated in courts.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Neoteny(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
FrLukas:

The US supreme court decided Bush vs Al Gore, so your idiotic comment is baseless.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by dabossman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
FrLukas:

Of course, I know.

That still doesn't negate my point, does it?

My point being that Nigerian politicians aren't matured enough for Democracy and INEC isn't prepared for democracy either if elections are always going to end up being adjudicated in courts.

You're very correct. Your earlier comment seemed to blame the Supreme Court. I guess I misinterpreted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by Benjaminbassey1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Groovenaija360:

see this one, protect na.. Mr protector
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor by j64real(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2020
The rule of law supersedes all other proceedings in the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / Ambode Pays Condolence Visit To Dalung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.