Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Please Where Can I Get These Drugs????????????????? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Where Can I Get These Drugs????????????????? (648 Views)

Please Which Drugs Can Be Recommended For Dog To Come On Heat Quick / Please What Effect Drugs Can I Use To Deworm My Dog / Dog Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get These Drugs????????????????? by AmaUwana(f): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
snipesc3 Johnsainty Prodeegee
Nairalanders please I need more details.....
Parvo has killed eight of my pups, oga vet don't want to come again after three still died after his injection.
The flagyl, B-co, dhlpp and tetracycline to be administered, where should I get them from?
pls I need your help.....

klabi pls where did you get yours from for your pups?
leksmedia
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Drugs????????????????? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don’t know your location but I experienced Parvo last 2 weeks with my Caucasian shepherd,I lost hope cus she was vomiting and stooling blood..called my baby vet(I call him that cus I felt all he could just do was give injections to puppies and all)he treated my dog and in 5 days,she was fine and eating good!!!!i could connect him to you if you wish
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Drugs????????????????? by taiwoodd: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Don’t know your location but I experienced Parvo last 2 weeks with my Caucasian shepherd,I lost hope cus she was vomiting and stooling blood..called my baby vet(I call him that cus I felt all he could just do was give injections to puppies and all)he treated my dog and in 5 days,she was fine and eating good!!!!i could connect him to you if you wish

I spot this light blood in my dog stool

(1) (Reply)

New Innovative Tick, Flea And Mange/mite Product - Bravecto® / What Do You Think Of This Vest? / Gsd Puppies Available For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.