Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo (34603 Views)

Gbajabiamila: I Regret Supporting Tambuwal For Speaker In 2011 / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by sixtus20: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why so much wailing is like u guys are eating from their pucket.
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Chuksyno(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
P= POLITICIAN
P= PROSTITUTE
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by sixtus20: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Jes

Chaos for what?barrack go barrack came we need peace in IMO state.

]
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by collins2good(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
So if God is to save us from APC, then PDP is the option, if PDP is better why the defection of PDP members to APC, you better say God should save us from the names of all this politicians.
quote author=MrThisandthat post=85990144]The God that saved Nigeria from the hands of Abacha will do same to APC when it becomes too much to bear.

Fellow Nigerians, keep calm and believe in The Most High! [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
collins2good:
So if God is to save us from APC, then PDP is the option, if PDP is better why the defection of PDP members to APC, you better say God should save us from the names of all this politicians.
quote author=MrThisandthat post=85990144]The God that saved Nigeria from the hands of Abacha will do same to APC when it becomes too much to bear.

Fellow Nigerians, keep calm and believe in The Most High!

If you are not a fool you would notice I didn’t mention any party
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu... You mean the same God that spared Buhari's life even when you plan to kill him or you are talking about Amadioha as your god

If your father had sense you would notice I never mentioned Buhari
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
efighter:

Several of those who wished Buhari death have been buried while Buhari is still doing wonders in the other room. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

If you are not hopeless you would realize I didn’t mention Buhari you goat
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Controversial Imo house of assembly.
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu... You mean the same God that spared Buhari's life even when you plan to kill him or you are talking about Amadioha as your god

If you are not a bastard at least you would notice I didn’t mention Buhari you fool
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by omohlexy: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
This guy is smart. He just jumped on the situation to gain cheap opportunity and up his bribe package. He will Nicodemusly go to APC las las
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Basher8583: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
MrThisandthat:

If your father had sense you would notice I never mentioned Buhari

No dey fear... You don't have to mention Buharis name to imply it since that's your fear factor.

And why include my father in this.
Are you still in shock that my father employed your father as his gateman?
It's not his fault that your father never had an education now. Let the hatred go
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Basher8583:

No dey fear... You don't have to mention Buharis name to imply it since that's your fear factor.

And why include my father in this.
Are you still in shock that my father employed your father as his gateman?
It's not his fault that your father never had an education now. Let the hatred go

Poor man
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by collins2good(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2020
MrThisandthat:

If you are not a fool you would notice I didn’t mention any party
so the APC you mention is the name of your grandchildren, idiot
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Benwallt(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Your head cannot look like this n think good thoughts. You can't make any change by living the scene only to stand n watch from far.
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
U dont say...
[/s]
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by henzy4life: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
sassysure:

When i just read the speaker has decamped.

Hmm.

Which one is true?
Speaker decamped and his deputy doesn't want to decamp,so he resigned
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
collins2good:
so the APC you mention is the name of your grandchildren, idiot

Its ur useless good for nothing mother’s name you bastard
Re: Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo by Nmezor(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.