Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project (280 Views)

Features Of A Good Research Topic / Three Elements Of Good Research Question / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project by IkanJoee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
When it comes to research topics, the task students often find most difficult is finding a good topic to conduct research on.

I understand that not all research topics are good research topics but a good research topic must be composed of the following important factors.

Firstly, a good research topic must be on something you are interested in working on as your interest in the research will help you see it to completion. It is often recommended that you pick a topic that you are interested in – “a topic that speaks to you”.

You can as well check Modish projects, they have a database that offers an array of project topics for you to choose from, all you have to do is scroll through their database until you find a research topic that you are interested in.

The second thing that you will want to consider when you are selecting a project is the amount of relevant materials available for your research because trying to write a research project on a topic that does not have any relevant material on it is extremely hard. I would keep recommending Modish projects, their project topics come with material guides which can be made available to you for a small fee. Material guides come with all the information that you require to complete your research projects.

The third and final issue you will have to take into consideration when selecting a research project is the guideline of your supervisor. For instance, if your supervisor needs you to research a project on housing then there is no need browsing through a list of topics on health. This need is also met at modish projects, research topics have been sorted into different departments in order to make it easy for you to find a suitable research topic.

So, now you know, hit them up on Facebook - Modish Project and Twitter - ModishProject1, i heard the were even doing giveaways on their pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project by Eazi1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thank op, but belive me, some lectures who hadle you project work will make you feel like

AH GOD, WHY WAS I GIVEN ADMISSION AT THE FIRST PLACE!

1 Like

Re: How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project by IkanJoee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Eazi1:
Thank op, but belive me, some lectures who hadle you project work will make you feel like

AH GOD, WHY WAS I GIVEN ADMISSION AT THE FIRST PLACE!

haha, this is true, i remember my supervisor gave me a hard time, that is why you need professionals to handle it for you, immediately i found out about Modish Project, bro everything changed, i did not only make a good grade, but i learnt a lot about Project writing.
Re: How To Pick A Good Research Topic For Your Final Year Project by Eazi1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
IkanJoee:

haha, this is true, i remember my supervisor gave me a hard time, that is why you need professionals to handle it for you, immediately i found out about Modish Project, bro everything changed, i did not only make a good grade, but i learnt a lot about Project writing.

Nice, but thanks for this bro, much appreciated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Cheapest And Best Private Hostel Accommodation Around UNILAG! / Ai’s Breakthrough Year In Cyber Security : Video / 2020/2021 Grace High School Common Entrance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.