Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Treating Through The Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treating Through The Skin (217 Views)

Are Doctors Treating Lassa Fever Being Neglected? Doctor Laments / Treating A Vaginal Yeast Infection Can Relieve Symptoms Within A Few Days / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treating Through The Skin by Nasham123: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Research behind blood builder soap developed by Dr Adefolarin Sheriff Bamidele(Abu Hussain)

� *Transdermal method of treatment*
This is a method of applying medication through the skin for absorption into the bloodstream.

It's a method of treatment that has been in existence long ago even has a traditional form of treatment.

The ancient African setup often use this mode of treatment even when there's an option for a patient to consume concocted herbal regimen through the mouth

At times, it might be herbal fume or steam,involving the patient covering him /herself up to get heated from herbal steam.

The heat gets through the skin, healing and also to controlling body temperature...

A breastfeeding mother who could not lactate might be asked to apply latex milk of unripe pawpaw fruit which has been proven to be effective.

In the management of a convulsing child, black soap that has been mixed with other plants to control temperature is still effective till this time of ours...

As a naturopath, it's very important to able to manage an emergency case whereby the patient cannot take any oral medication.

Treating through the skin is another aspect that we can deploy. It's an essential part of herbal practise that should be developed.

The skin itself is not only meant to excrete waste from the body system. The five primary function of the skin are protection, regulation of heat, secretion, excretion and absorption. There are two sections of the skin, the epidermis and the dermis, each of which aids in the functions listed above in a different way.

My concern among the skin primary function is absorption. The skin can absorb vitamins and other nutrients that are very essential for healthy lifestyle. The skin absorb vitamin D from early morning sunrise which is very important for the human body system in the effective use of calcium.

When we think about taking nutrients into our bodies, we usually think about swallowing them, in the form of pills, powders, or that radical format known as food. When we talk about nutrient absorption, we’re usually talking about the absorption of nutrients from the digestive system into the bloodstream.

Instead of swallowing a handful of pills which involves lot of processing and metabolism and worrying about whether or not they are being absorbed, why not bypass the digestive tract altogether and apply them directly to your skin.

A herbal regimen that has the property of Nicotine, estrogen, testosterone, vitamins, minerals and certain pain medications can all be delivered through the skin via patches, gels, or creams but for now, based on my limited resources, I can only boost of using black soap and creams and not patches yet.

An anaemic patient easily gets tired and loss of appetite. At times, an anaemic patient may regurgitate oral medications and get pissed off with taking herbs.

I came up with the research in treating through the skin called transdermal.

From my research, getting to identify the major plants and skin activators that enable the skin to act fast in absorbing these plants nutrients.

I got to know in the cause of this research that many plants has it's own activator.

Activating the porous part of the skin because the skin itself is porous, selecting suitable plants that won't cause rashes or hamper the skin's other primary function nor tampering with the skin normal flora is a primary concern which I took into consideration.

©ABU HUSSAIN HERBS AND PROPHETIC MEDICINE... 08065543288.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Be Prepared For Coronavirus / Lassa Fever: Situation Under Control – Ondo Government / Indications Of Erectile Dysfunction – What To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.