Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? (456 Views)

Water Pouring Out Of A Tree- A Strange Natural Phenomenon / How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by yBNL1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why does a the battery of a laptop or phone charged with mains(PHCN) last longer than the one charged with generators?

This question has been plaguing me for 10+ years and google hasn't brought the right answers.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
yBNL1:
Why does a the battery of a laptop or phone charged with mains(PHCN) last longer than the one charged with generators?

This question has been plaguing me for 10+ years and google hasn't brought the right answers.

Honestly! I don't experience what you have said.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:

And that's because you are a rottennaija
How would something rotten experience something
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by yanabasee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
It has to do with the voltage....

The Nepa voltage is quite stable and regulated... This is to say that, the current has a straight, stable regulated flow for storage and can fill up into every cells of the battery.

The generator's current is unstable can barely fill up completely into some cells. It will always skip some cells.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Alternating current cycle. its complete with PHCN but not with a generator. so generator gives false charging.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by rottennaija(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Brainiac12:

And that's because you are a rottennaija
How would something rotten experience something
Nonsense and ingredient

OK. Joke aside. Don't do that again.

Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by rottennaija(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
nigeriancritic1:
Alternating current cycle. its complete with PHCN but not with a generator. so generator gives false charging.
Those chargers are well purified and refine. At the end, they give well filtered DC.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:10am On Jan 22, 2020
rottennaija:

Those chargers are well purified and refine. At the end, they give well filtered DC.
Talk to tesla and Edison! Not me.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by yBNL1(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2020
rottennaija:

Haha...i asked my lecturer and he game me the same reply but many experience it.
Re: Who Can Explain This Phenomenon? by yBNL1(m): 4:14am On Jan 22, 2020
yanabasee:
It has to do with the voltage....

The Nepa voltage is quite stable and regulated... This is to say that, the current has a straight, stable regulated flow for storage and can fill up into every cells of the battery.

The generator's current is unstable can barely fill up completely into some cells. It will always skip some cells.
Oh! Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

How I Designed My Own Jigsaw Table From Scrap Wood / Get A Bitcoin Investment Website, Trading Website, Brokers Website / Making A Wooden Wall Cabinet From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.