Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online (5147 Views)

"Big Engine" - Destiny Etiko Breaks Social Media Silence With New Curvy Photos / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by PearlTV: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2020

Moyo Lawal shared some racy photos on Instagram and this led to a follower preaching repentance to her. But the actress was of a different opinion.

The actress had on a skimpy bodysuit that covered only the upper part of her body properly but bared her hips and thighs.

In the caption, she responded to people who usually ask her questions about how they can grow their hips. Moyo explained that the only way to have bigger hips is to buy them because one cannot grow them.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Sexyjigga(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by NobleAngell(f): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is clearly all she's got to offer, being that it's the only thing that keeps her on the news.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by doggedfighter(f): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
I see no danger just some fair flesh

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2020
shocked Set awon plumpy.
Over to those who like it curvy. They would judge if it's a dangerous something or not. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Vickmanny22: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
This lady disgusts me, anytime I see her 'sultry' pictures I feel to puke
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Onyi22(f): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Keep living ur life
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by HQuadreal: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Birdeyeview: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2020
@op pls whats with the "DANGEROUSLY HOT CURVE" you had to use in discribing this...
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by iluvdonjazzy: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Is that all?
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Nothing much, she is just growing fatter as is common with most Nigerian girls

Won't be long before she turn mama, but before then enjoy ur fame and use to garner as much wealth as u can

Saw her twerking video on IG yesterday, couldn't even 'gbe bodi'

Cheers
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Zhanmek5000(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Vickmanny22:
This lady disgusts me, anytime I see her 'sultry' pictures I feel to puke
Hug transformer na
Re: Moyo Lawal’s Dangerously Hot Curvy Photos Released Online by Gee001: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
It's sad to know that this lady has graced our screens even before the likes of Mercy Johnson. It pains me whenever I remember that this same Moyo Lawal acted alongside Funke Akindele in the "I need to know" series. See her today, displaying bum and other crazy stuffs. It's sad.

(1) (Reply)

Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) / See 50 Cent's New Girl Friend (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Set To Accomodate Ubi Franklin At Her House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.