Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308955 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
moreb2cum:

Account can be terminated at any time. Its a risk.

But you also do not enter a business to lose. You have to minimize risk

Well, I don't believe an account can be terminated at any time.
You'll have to have broken a rule(s) continuously and been warned.
They won't just wake up one morning to terminate your account without reason.
I can be wrong though.

Lol, this is not minimizing risk though.
It's cool. I keep the account cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
moreb2cum:

Lol...obviously. Its human nature smiley wink grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Well, I've not broken any rules.
I've never been warned for plagiarism or the likes.

When you enter a business, you aim to recoup your investment in the first month?
Ffs, most business have a hibernation stage of at least 6 months or more sef before you recoup your investment and start making profit.
Besides, even offline business, what's to stop government from changing their policy that will cause your business to fold?
Or natural disasters ruining you?
200k starting price, if anything is more than generous.
If you're good at what you do, you can comfortably make 55-60k monthly
I have no problem with your starting price, bro.
After all, the account is yours cool

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
@Ent3rpreneur
I understand how you feel about this job coz it made me tired and stressed out back when I was using CT before the option of live tutoring came up. But please instead of trying to sell the account, why not simply send a message to them you want to resign.
The problem why most freelancing agencies and co don't like working with Nigerians is coz we try to break rules, simple rules that could be adhered to.
I'm sure you know there some people that use this LH gig to sustain themselves pending when something better comes up.
If you're tired or stressed out, I'll give you an advice even though it's unsolicited.
1. Take a break
like I said earlier, before live tutoring commenced, I was stressed out coz I resumed work after the Corona break, it was taking a toil on my body so I decided to take 2 weeks break allowing my body the rest for a while. Although our system must've acclimatise to staying up late just force yourself to rest for a week or two. When u resume back, try and select days you would rest. This would be helpful.

If you're no longer interested in working with LH, find a close friend or a relative even if s/he is still in school (University) they can handle this gig if mentored properly and they'll make some money for themselves too in the process.
This second option is far better than giving (selling) it to a stranger. At least you're still in charge of the account and you're well aware of everything happening.

Think about this, if you sell your account now, other will follow suite in the future and it'll become a norm sooner than later. If brainly or LH get to hear of this, it might become a problem in the future for other to benefit from this opportunity.
We should always try to think through every detail before making any decision.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
@Ent3rpreneur
I understand how you feel about this job coz it made me tired and stressed out back when I was using CT before the option of live tutoring came up. But please instead of trying to sell the account, why not simply send a message to them you want to resign.
The problem why most freelancing agencies and co don't like working with Nigerians is coz we try to break rules, simple rules that could be adhered to.
I'm sure you know there some people that use this LH gig to sustain themselves pending when something better comes up.
If you're tired or stressed out, I'll give you an advice even though it's unsolicited.
1. Take a break
like I said earlier, before live tutoring commenced, I was stressed out coz I resumed work after the Corona break, it was taking a toil on my body so I decided to take 2 weeks break allowing my body the rest for a while. Although our system must've acclimatise to staying up late just force yourself to rest for a week or two. When u resume back, try and select days you would rest. This would be helpful.

If you're no longer interested in working with LH, find a close friend or a relative even if s/he is still in school (University) they can handle this gig if mentored properly and they'll make some money for themselves too in the process.
This second option is far better than giving (selling) it to a stranger. At least you're still in charge of the account and you're well aware of everything happening.

Think about this, if you sell your account now, other will follow suite in the future and it'll become a norm sooner than later. If brainly or LH get to hear of this, it might become a problem in the future for other to benefit from this opportunity.
We should always try to think through every detail before making any decision.

Okay. Thanks for your input.

Like I said, it was just something I was considering.
Thanks all the same grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Okay. Thanks for your input.

Like I said, it was just something I was considering.
Thanks all the same grin
Thank you
@chrisnaldo
How far Live tutoring?
Chat me up on slack
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

How old is the live tutoring and how's it, so far?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
GentRoyal:

How old is the live tutoring and how's it, so far?
About 4 weeks now.
We started fully on 20th of last month.
At first we experienced some glitches which is normal for any pilot phase in a long term project. Lack of students too was also another problem (I got to know later that brainly were restricting the number of users then so as to test it).
But so far so good, we do have sessions with students daily. And we would get paid if though we don't have any user "student" during a session.
As a result of some technical glitches, brainly would pay us in full from 20th of last month to second week of August I.e $12 per shift and sometimes we get to have 2-3 shift daily (depending on how free you are or on how you selected your shift coz we get to work when we choose to work)

So far so good, in my opinion this is far better than old CT coz of the way it's designed and structured.
The questions I've came across since I started na beans grin cool
Imagine solving a simple equation or one small word problem.
Alihamdulila for this gaskiya.
I want to use this opportunity to once again thank the op aududunine11 for sharing this opportunity to us here.
Thank you sir and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Glad, it's working well for you guys...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
GentRoyal:

Glad, it's working well for you guys...
Thank you sir
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Below starting price, bossman.
If for a truth it's becoming stressful and you are finding it difficult to keep two jobs, why not reduce the number of questions you answer daily? Why not reduce the time you spend on brainly?

The brainly hustle on a norms ought to be a side hustle you do at your free or leisure time.

The idea of selling the account, personally to me, just sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, it's a free world.

Happy selling

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

About 4 weeks now.
We started fully on 20th of last month.
At first we experienced some glitches which is normal for any pilot phase in a long term project. Lack of students too was also another problem (I got to know later that brainly were restricting the number of users then so as to test it).
But so far so good, we do have sessions with students daily. And we would get paid if though we don't have any user "student" during a session.
As a result of some technical glitches, brainly would pay us in full from 20th of last month to second week of August I.e $12 per shift and sometimes we get to have 2-3 shift daily (depending on how free you are or on how you selected your shift coz we get to work when we choose to work)

So far so good, in my opinion this is far better than old CT coz of the way it's designed and structured.
The questions I've came across since I started na beans grin cool
Imagine solving a simple equation or one small word problem.
Alihamdulila for this gaskiya.
I want to use this opportunity to once again thank the op aududunine11 for sharing this opportunity to us here.
Thank you sir and God bless

Thank God bros.

Let me also use this opportunity to thank whoever invented LinkedIn smiley that was where my journey started with LH

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bro4u: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2020
AududuNine11:

Thank God bros.

Let me also use this opportunity to thank whoever invented LinkedIn smiley that was where my journey started with LH

I sent you a PM sir, I'll be glad if you respond.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
bro4u:

I sent you a PM sir, I'll be glad if you respond.
replied
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AbahChukwuka(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
sollex:

It looks good. How do you source for answers? And are they only giving questions that are relevant to your course of study?

I like your comment.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wiseone1111: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
please house has latinhaire started employing
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
wiseone1111:
please house has latinhaire started employing

Yeah, I think someone said they've started CONSIDERING.

If they will take YOU is another thing entirely
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Adaobi810(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
barackodam:

Yeah, I think someone said they've started CONSIDERING.

If they will take YOU is another thing entirely
please any tips on how one can be taken?cause I have been applying yet nothing from them
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Adaobi810:
please any tips on how one can be taken?cause I have been applying yet nothing from them

We don't know yet. Until new people are taken, they're the ones that can say what they did or didn't do to be taken
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na wa o. 13 out of CT.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
topeontop:
Na wa o. 13 out of CT.
Sorry o. Is there no way they can fix this CT issue permanently? I had 2 myself
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
topeontop:
Na wa o. 13 out of CT.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
topeontop:
Na wa o. 13 out of CT.

I had 6
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
bunnae:

Sorry o. Is there no way they can fix this CT issue permanently? I had 2 myself
I don't even know. This new way of submitting questions get as e be. It seems anytime one answers question and submits amd you've to press "I already answered this question" and subsequently press "retry", it's like it get counted as out of CT. I have been having this issue since last week.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
topeontop:
I don't even know. This new way of submitting questions get as e be. It seems anytime one answers question and submits amd you've to press "I already answered this question" and subsequently press "retry", it's like it get counted as out of CT. I have been having this issue since last week.
E clear say I fit get same issues this week because I had this same wahala on Tuesday and Wednesday most especially.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chrisnando: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Thank you
@chrisnaldo
How far Live tutoring?
Chat me up on slack

What's ur name please?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
chrisnando:

What's ur name please?
X
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bro4u: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
AududuNine11:
replied
Check mailbox sir. Thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chrisnando: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

When you've seen this message, kindly notify me

Okay...... Seen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Check ur inbox

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.