Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (309309 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by rant19ade: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
stevelawrence:
Anyone who’s interested in using my account should holla.

Good day, is your account still available? Am interested
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
FamousX:

Boys wan break your record make we for fit buy ur kind designer wristwatchcheesy

Abeg make person show us "earnings" for motivation lol!
Respect to all the magic fingers and brains, e no easy!!

Lolz grin grin grin
This one dey whyn me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
rant19ade:

Check this out

LatinHire is currently hiring a lot of online English teachers for Latino students (adults and children). If you are interested in joining LatinHire’s teaching team, Apply here

https : //form [dot] latinhire [dot] com/92164718300654?intent=TEFL&source=LinkedinC&ref=i108c

Remove blank spaces and replace dot with .
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ndukak(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
stevelawrence:
Anyone who’s interested in using my account should holla.
if you need anyone to work with your account and at the end of the month you share the money with the person, I am available.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Ndukak:
if you need anyone to work with your account and at the end of the month you share the money with the person, I am available.
DM me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
rant19ade:

Contact me thedrog2020 at gmail dot com
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mickeywilliams(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please,anyone got an account to give? I'm interested. Thank you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tolzy11(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
topeontop:
grin grin grin Just try and know which one was opened for the dollar account and start using it. Opened mine 2 weeks ago and I've contacted Payoneer to change it to the domiciliary account and it has been changed as well. Na make money enter remain grin
But wait o cause on my Payoneer I was able to link my normal naira UBA account to my Payoneer account. So, I don't know why there's need for Domiciliary account .
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Edrick: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning. Anyone willing to share thier account? I’m available please
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nenyezz:
I have been super busy, If you want to use my account to be answering questions and giving me some part of the profit holla me.
Sent you a mail
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ewizard(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aug28th:

Check this out

LatinHire is currently hiring a lot of online English teachers for Latino students (adults and children). If you are interested in joining LatinHire’s teaching team, Apply here

https : //form [dot] latinhire [dot] com/92164718300654?intent=TEFL&source=LinkedinC&ref=i108c

Remove blank spaces and replace dot with .

Applied last year, no shiiit came out.

Any tip on what to do different this time?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Bakare19: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrainBright: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Tolzy11:

But wait o cause on my Payoneer I was able to link my normal naira UBA account to my Payoneer account. So, I don't know why there's need for Domiciliary account .

Please can you elaborate on this?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Alonso80(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dubetex96(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning. Anyone willing to share thier account? I’m available please
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IkpemhiTG(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2021
I just applied now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mumaraoluwa: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Have you ever been so broke to the extend that you were so ashamed to ask for help from even the closest people around? ����

Well I have been there before, and it is not a crime to ask for help when you are broke but it is crime to remain broke and still asking for the same thing over and over again.

People will one day get tired � of helping you repeatedly for the same thing.
The best way to not be broke is to help yourself out of being broken repeatedly.

Whether you are a 9-5 person or not, be it a housewife, or you are looking for a way to get financial freedom.
With your Smart phone� and Internet connection at the comfort of your home �, you can be financially free.

All you need is to be focused and self motivated and believe you can never be broken again as long as the you are ready to do the work required.

With a minimum capital of 45k
You can have other income streams that can fetch you 100k in a month

Are you interested?
Click WhatsApp on 07064845844
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
undecided
Tolzy11:

From Payooner to your NAIRA ACCOUNT => #371/1USD (you withdraw your money in naira cash at this rate used by exchangers who have traded on your money already. It's a third party that pays your money to your bank account at #371/1USD)

From Payooner to your DORM ACCOUNT => #480/1USD (you withdraw your money in dollars cash at the bank counter. Look for BDC or Aboki to change for you at this rate).

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by tpnatuzzi: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Apply

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
tpnatuzzi:
Apply

If you need a good graphic designer, I dey here... cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ndukak(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nenyezz:
DM me
Check your email.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tolzy11(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2021
AududuNine11:
undecided

From Payooner to your NAIRA ACCOUNT => #371/1USD (you withdraw your money in naira cash at this rate used by exchangers who have traded on your money already. It's a third party that pays your money to your bank account at #371/1USD)

From Payooner to your DORM ACCOUNT => #480/1USD (you withdraw your money in dollars cash at the bank counter. Look for BDC or Aboki to change for you at this rate).
Wow thanks
Then I think meself go opt for Dom wink
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tolzy11(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2021
BrainBright:

Please can you elaborate on this?
Well all I was saying was that I linked my naija bank account to Payoneer .
That's it
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BrainBright: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tolzy11:

Well all I was saying was that I linked my naija bank account to Payoneer .
That's it

Alright
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Uniquisite: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Only God knows what is boiling..
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 4:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Check ur mail, guys.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Aug28th:
Check ur mail, guys.

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Uniquisite:
Only God knows what is boiling..

We hope it's a good development
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Casan0va:

Thanks for the heads up
You're welcome
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aug28th:

You're welcome

Abeg, how did you do this => "If you want to continue receiving our emails in your personal email account, configure your new LatinHire Gmail account to resend all incoming emails to your personal account."

I no understand the guide
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
AududuNine11:

Abeg, how did you do this => "If you want to continue receiving our emails in your personal email account, configure your new LatinHire Gmail account to resend all incoming emails to your personal account."

I no understand the guide
It's kinda easy. Simply go to settings in the new email. You will see the place where you have to forward your email. You put in the personal email address you want to use (the email you have been using since). Then you click on proceed. An email would be sent to that mail for confirmation. After confirming, u go back to the new mail, you refresh it and make some changes (check the guide for this). You end by clicking on save changes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.