Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308818 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by FamousX(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Casan0va:
God forbid
So make i continue to dey earn in five figures (naira)? grin
Aug28th:
Why?
Na yestdy earnings report o!
bunnae:
Really? No oooo. Last last your plenty dollars fit nor get value since you would still convert it to naira and purchase your goods in naira.
Lol see brainliest tutor. Oya make e fall juz small again, I prefer to swim in d deep blue sea dan eat wit d devil. cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
FamousX:

So make i continue to dey earn in five figures (naira)? grin

Penny wise, pound foolish bro.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by rant19ade: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Aug28th:

Check this out

LatinHire is currently hiring a lot of online English teachers for Latino students (adults and children). If you are interested in joining LatinHire’s teaching team, Apply here

https : //form [dot] latinhire [dot] com/92164718300654?intent=TEFL&source=LinkedinC&ref=i108c

Remove blank spaces and replace dot with .

Morning bro, just seeing this, haven't been on nairaland in a while.
Are they still employing, pls?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
rant19ade:

Morning bro, just seeing this, haven't been on nairaland in a while.
Are they still employing, pls?
Good morning
I have no idea if it's still on
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Jeepi(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats to the Npower beneficiaries..
I work from home with an online platform called DCP, we promote videos of celebrities and companies on YouTube and get paid instantly. I am a beneficiary and I make my cool figures from the comfort of my home. You can make 250Naira to 3,000 Naira daily. Nor be joke. If you are interested in making passive income reach me via 08066314433. I am on what's app. If you need prove I will show you when you contact me. Take the chance of making genuine money and improve your life. It's your choice
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by rant19ade: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Aug28th:

Good morning
I have no idea if it's still on

Let me go and try my luck
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Jeepi:
Congrats to the Npower beneficiaries..
I work from home with an online platform called DCP, we promote videos of celebrities and companies on YouTube and get paid instantly. I am a beneficiary and I make my cool figures from the comfort of my home. You can make 250Naira to 3,000 Naira daily. Nor be joke. If you are interested in making passive income reach me via 08066314433. I am on what's app. If you need prove I will show you when you contact me. Take the chance of making genuine money and improve your life. It's your choice
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mickeywilliams:
Please,anyone got an account to give? I'm interested. Thank you.

How can I be of help to you?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mickeywilliams(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gerrard59:

How can I be of help to you?
Thank you. I'd wanted to ask for some guidance on applying to graduate school. I had initially settled for Dec 6th as a tentative date to sit for the GRE. I'm also still preparing my SOPs and awaiting LORs. Thank you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Gerrard59(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mickeywilliams:

Thank you. I'd wanted to ask for some guidance on applying to graduate school. I had initially settled for Dec 6th as a tentative date to sit for the GRE. I'm also still preparing my SOPs and awaiting LORs. Thank you

Depends on your intended background and course, I advise you to apply to schools where the GRE is waived or optional because by waiting to write it on the said date - when most schools have their deadlines passed or close by - you do yourself harm.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
As WhatsApp remains down, I just created a TG channel and added some people which I have their numbers saved

You can signify so we can add others

Shalom

Cc
Bunnae
Aug28th
Aududunine11
Topeontop
Samsegxy
Tundexi and others
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Casan0va:
As WhatsApp remains down, I just created a TG channel and added some people which I have their numbers saved

You can signify so we can add others

Shalom

Cc
Bunnae
Aug28th
Aududunine11
Topeontop
Samsegxy
Tundexi and others
Boss, I dey here oo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aug28th:

Boss, I dey here oo

Here, not there?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Casan0va:

Here, not there?
Send me link
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by amerimex(m): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Casan0va post=105614339]https ://chat. whatsapp. com/ KIaCD8vNeD OKnUdxhJpPpn

Remove the spaces[/q

How do I join the group, the link is said to have been reset
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=amerimex post=106456782][/quote]

Are you on LH?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Aug28th:

Send me link

I don add you before sef. You sef no dey active for TG
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by swot200: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2021
Pls i am interested

quote author=Jeepi
post=106090216]Congrats to the Npower beneficiaries..
I work from home with an online platform called DCP, we promote videos of celebrities and companies on YouTube and get paid instantly. I am a beneficiary and I make my cool figures from the comfort of my home. You can make 250Naira to 3,000 Naira daily. Nor be joke. If you are interested in making passive income reach me via 08066314433. I am on what's app. If you need prove I will show you when you contact me. Take the chance of making genuine money and improve your life. It's your choice[/quote]
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by swot200: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Please somehow to should help me. With a job be it online or offline, please i am already losing value in my father's house because i am due to move but i dare not to because i can not even feed myself.

I have a degree in Accounting and also stays in lagos maindland. Please anyone outthere should help a bro in need. Any online job update please.

Information is the key , please i really need someone to carry me along with info online

09033851150, my whatsapp no. If possible i really want to move from my father's house on or before december. Please for God sake
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Aug28th(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Casan0va:

I don add you before sef. You sef no dey active for TG
Most of my contacts no dey.
That's why I uninstall am

I no fit dey chat with myself wink

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good Evening Bosses. Are questions posted during weekends on the new platform ?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
stevelawrence:
Good Evening Bosses. Are questions posted during weekends on the new platform ?

Fridays Yes
Saturday and Sunday No
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
topeontop:

Fridays Yes
Saturday and Sunday No

Thanks OG.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
How is the current payment style?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2021
stevelawrence:
How is the current payment style?

Most people are receiving directly to their dorm accounts now.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Most People don't know that they can create stunning and engaging videos with their Smartphones.

You can create videos for your businesses and other businesses with TECHNOLOGY THAT FITS IN YOUR POCKET

Join the *FREE* Training Now. Limited slots available.

Join Now����

https://bit(DOT)ly/3C71DSM

REPLACE "DOT" with "."

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BloomsJob: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Urgent vacancies
Area and branch Manager
NOTE: You must have experience in micro finance Bank and only those residing in Aba or Umuahia should apply.

Experience and qualified candidates should Send Cv to : jobs@bloomsfordassociates.com
Using the position as the subject of your email

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Narnah(f): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Says link has been reset.

AududuNine11:
Most People don't know that they can create stunning and engaging videos with their Smartphones.

You can create videos for your businesses and other businesses with TECHNOLOGY THAT FITS IN YOUR POCKET

Join the *FREE* Training Now. Limited slots available.

Join Now����

https://bit(DOT)ly/3C71DSM

REPLACE "DOT" with "."
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ejprojectmgtech: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Experienced
1. Chef
2.Laundry man/Dry Cleaner
3.Promoters/Marketers

4. Shawama man to rent a space in the hotel at affordable price.

Hotel Suited at 20 Mopo Road, United Estate, Sangotedo, Ajay, after Lagos Business School, Close to Novare Lekki Mall Shoprite ,Lagos.
Requirements:
2years and above practical experience in Hotel Management .
Work without supervision
Able to get result in a short while.
Interpersonal Skill.

Should send his her Cv to wilnnaji@yahoo.com . /ejprojectmgtechltd@gmail.com 08033056825,08066412217. Preferably ,send via the two whatsapp numbers
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Narnah:
Says link has been reset.

I'm sorry, group got filled. The training ended on few days ago.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by stevelawrence: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

Viewing this topic: DAramis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.