Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308591 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 4:22am On Mar 27, 2020
AududuNine11:
I dey tell you... e get one foreigner weh dey always rush chance me with short answers grin

there internet services are faster
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 4:23am On Mar 27, 2020
AududuNine11:
I dey tell you... e get one foreigner weh dey always rush chance me with short answers grin

there internet services are faster.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Happy kovik-one nine holiday grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Cakephp:
You people that ever since you came onboard you have not answered a single question because you want to automate the system (you are busy programming bots that will fetch answers on your behalf).

God is watching you. cool

I pray your actions will not affect other well meaning Nigerians onboard.

Php is gradually phasing out,
Brainly back-end is very strong and with a very active bot.
Something popped-up while i was trying out something the other night,
I had to lay low for some days to avoid being marked-out cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2020
AududuNine11:
grin oya show us the way

Lol... You never observe the pattern?

I didn't observe this o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Ustec:
Php is gradually phasing out, Brainly back-end is very strong and with a very active bot. Something popped-up while i was trying out something the other night, I had to lay low for some days to avoid being marked-out cool
you guys sha want to hack the system.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2020
AududuNine11:

LatinHire is definitely not meant for you.

You are occupying useful space that others are longing to occupy.

If by now you are still asking these kind of ridiculous questions, I don't think you deserve a single response. All you have ever commented on this thread is to lament about how Nigerians do this and that, and how some are cheating bla bla bla...

Don't worry, wait for God to send angel from heaven to show you the way.

Na magic we dey use answer questions

Even the tone with which you use often in the so called soliciting, exudes arrogance
People that can't take their time to go through the thread, but prefer asking same questions, how do you expect them to take their time to answer questions correctly.
Not all enquiries on this thread requires response anymore, everything the newbies needs to know is littered around in the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Ustec:

Php is gradually phasing out,
Brainly back-end is very strong and with a very active bot.
Something popped-up while i was trying out something the other night,
I had to lay low for some days to avoid being marked-out cool
I dont understand this.

Is the accusations true about automating answers
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Dbeautyy(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
I was startled when I checked on Latihire question a few minutes to 1am ( 12:54 am ) and there were less than 20 questions in the High sch section, also checked the college section the questions were scanty. I just logged out and to check back 4:11 am to see that just one question was left in the High sch. What is happening my people?

I also got my weekly review late last night. It was wonderful
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
AmKen:

I dont understand this.

I'm only kidding o,
Don't go and try something funny o,
If dem block you,my hand no dey dea o grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2020
AmKen:

I dont understand this.

If the questions asked on brainly (for Latinhire employees) were not dynamic i.e hardly repeated it would have been easier to create a bot to automate answers.

Which leads me to my next conclusion, if 'proper answers' (that don't look incoherent and/or plagiarized)to question on brainly can be automated we would not be working with Latinhire.

Which is cheaper for Latinhire: to pay someone a one time fee to develop a bot to automate answers or pay its employees all over the world monthly to answer questions?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
AududuNine11:
The guy think say na beans... E no sabi wetin man dey pass through... Just imagine after researching answer and typing epistles, as I click submit answer, them say 2 people don answer already.... I say make I even play come here, na im I dey see dust weh one person dey yarn.

Opportunity weh many no see na im somebody dey misuse.

E even have the effrontery to call people names... Is that the kind of person someone should even waste his time "showing him way"?

Truly, some have cap but no head, while some have head and no cap. To have both is a blessing.
Abeg nor mind d guy jare, wen i see him msg I just ignore am. He nor wan wise. Las las, ogoro must jump.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

I've had one of my answer deleted before now.
From experience, the only effect it'll have on your earnings is that you won't be paid for that particular question.... That's all.
But you really need to be careful when answering any questions.
Proofreading is very important and try as much as possible to google search your explanation before submitting (or immediately after submitting) to check for plagiarism..... I do that a lot.

Please what plagiarism checker do you use to check your answers.

You have to be on top of your game. Don't submit answers you're not sure of (and avoid stuffs like at least or at most x number of my questions will be correct).
All your answer MUST be correct.

1 wrong answer can affect your total HQRR for that week.
Let's assume you answered 50 questions in a week and just 1 out of the 50 was reviewed.
Now imagine that, the reviewed answer is wrong/plagiarised.
Bros, e don red for u be that coz that means your HQRR for that week is 0%
Lastly, don't be too over confident.

Check the attached image to see what happens when any of your answer is deleted
Bro, you know there are some questions that their answers are not set in stone, you can have multiple answers depending on the way you explain, what do I do then??
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
JayIlych:

Please what plagiarism checker do you use to check your answers.

Bro, you know there are some questions that their answers are not set in stone, you can have multiple answers depending on the way you explain, what do I do then??
When you have doubts about your answers, the wisest thing to do is to leave it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Dbeautyy:
I was startled when I checked on Latihire question a few minutes to 1am ( 12:54 am ) and there were less than 20 questions in the High sch section, also checked the college section the questions were scanty. I just logged out and to check back 4:11 am to see that just one question was left in the High sch. What is happening my people?

I also got my weekly review late last night. It was wonderful

LatinHire posts questions by 1:15

In reality, answers start trickling in from 1am. Checking before 1 is a no.

And like OP rightly said, questions are added around past 4. I see am today......164 new questions available, I shock. In my mind I was like, 164?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
This weekly report wey dem no grade sha, e no sweet me. I for like know how bad I'm performing.

Make dem no kon knack me axe all of a sudden by month end embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
LaMujer:
This weekly report wey dem no grade sha, e no sweet me. I for like know how bad I'm performing.

Make dem no kon knack me axe all of a sudden by month end embarassed embarassed embarassed
I dey tell you out of 50 questions them no review any for me. the thing come dey fear me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Nathphil:

I dey tell you out of 50 questions them no review any for me. the thing come dey fear me

Ure on the safe side bro...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by jelraj(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Please guys I answered like 3 questions, but it's not displaying on my answered questions.. What could be wrong?

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
wisdomremz:

nah monthly report be my wahala bro
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
jelraj:
Please guys I answered like 3 questions, but it's not displaying on my answered questions.. What could be wrong?
nothing serious by tommorow u go see am, nah the site. i have had same issue before
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
jelraj:
Hmmm...
This one new under my sun oo.
Check your profile to see if the questions are on your dashboard.
The URL to ur profile should start with something this https://brainly.com/profile/.....
If the questions are not there, you probably didn't submit.
And if the questions are there, then I have no idea what might have gone wrong.

Check the attached to have an idea of what I'm talking about
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by jelraj(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Hmmm...
This one new under my sun oo.
Check your profile to see if the questions are on your dashboard.
The URL to ur profile should start with something this https://brainly.com/profile/.....
If the questions are not there, you probably didn't submit.
And if the questions are there, then I have no idea what might have gone wrong.

Check the attached to have an idea of what I'm talking about
It's there sir
I've checked multiple times, it appeared there but not on the other side
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by jelraj(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nathphil:
nothing serious by tommorow u go see am, nah the site
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
wisdomremz:

You guys keep reassuring you're on the safe side. No be assurance at all o grin

If you get your rating, say, 70%, you know instinctively that you have to improve, right? The next week, you buckle up. You'd be heartbroken for just a week.

Now on the flip side, you didn't get rated until month end, then you see 70%, instead of 80+ you'd thought you were on. 70% of 100 is not exactly good. That's my point
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Make i ask oo
who is this busyfinger the guy sabi hijack question oo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Po2011fa(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Me too...I hope this week will be review
Nathphil:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
LaMujer:

You guys keep reassuring you're on the safe side. No be assurance at all o grin

If you get your rating, say, 70%, you know instinctively that you have to improve, right? The next week, you buckle up. You'd be heartbroken for just a week.

Now on the flip side, you didn't get rated until month end, then you see 70%, instead of 80+ you'd thought you were on. 70% of 100 is not exactly good. That's my point

if you're following the standard in answering your questions, you have nothing to worry about...except maybe you're doing copy and paste.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
wisdomremz:

if you're following the standard in answering your questions, you have nothing to worry about...except maybe you're doing copy and paste.

No be so. What you think is different from what it is.

jayllch thought he'd perfectly paraphrased, only for him to still be busted. Na wetin I dey talk be that
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nathphil:
Make i ask oo
who is this busyfinger the guy sabi hijack question oo

busyfinger, onidamilolah, proflincoln, many of these guys can hijack questions ehen.
but some Indians too get craze for head o. Chai!
the most painful thing, is that some people will be giving incorrect answers.

if you don't want questions to be hijacked, start answering math, engineering and computer.
even business that used to be available, boys don dey chop am finish. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

busyfinger, onidamilolah, proflincoln, many of these guys can hijack questions ehen.
but some Indians too get craze for head o. Chai!
the most painful thing, is that some people will be giving incorrect answers.

if you don't want questions to be hijacked, start answering math, engineering and computer.
even business that used to be available, boys don dey chop am finish. cheesy cheesy

Proflincoln is here o..... do I even hijack question true true? I leave any question I see say person don dey type on o cos I no want wasted effort. But to be sincere this hijacking dey pain o grin after typing a long epistle only to see someone has already answered sad
Please if Bogadu is on this platform, he should take it easy. I saw dude typing on two separate questions at same time meaning he might have opened 2 tabs. Well ..... like you said I think my safe haven remains biz, math physics and engineering question. It takes only strong minds to attempt them. My daily target is 10 but e don reduce since to average of 7
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

You'll do better next time.
Come see this, JayIlych

I've not seen my quality ratings ọ.

Just weekly report. Should I be worried

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.