Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman (820 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by Enyibaba: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buhari's government has failed, says CAN on murder of its chairman

See full details here
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2020/01/buharis-government-has-failed-says-can.html
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by Citytrend: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
It's so unfortunate that people in this part of the world is so scared of the truth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
RIP Matyr. May every hand that lifted up a sword against you embrace you at the feet of the One you served in life and with death. To Live is Christ and to die is GAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by delpee(f): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by ChoCho54(f): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
RIP Matyr. May every hand that lifted up a sword against you embrace you at the feet of the One you served in life and with death. To Live is Christ and to die is GAIN.
Babe how are you? Happy New year... I'm enjoying your posts so much these days.
The way you suddenly bring calm to a stormy thread is admirable.

Shey Dem dey buy O.k wehweh o? Pelee dear! grin
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2020
ChoCho54:
Babe how are you? Happy New year... I'm enjoying your posts so much these days.
The way you suddenly bring calm to a stormy thread is admirable.

Shey Dem dey buy O.k wehweh o? Pelee dear! grin

Happy New Year. I greet you sir. I'm fine and you? Biz is going well too.
God Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by GamalNasser: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Buhari govt failed since 2015
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by jonesky080(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2020
The truth is always bitter. But this administration has been off point in tackling insurgence in a very long time.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by adem30: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Someone should please help us beg Mr. CAN chairman Rev'd Dr. Supo Ayokunle to stop endangering Christians life to danger with his ultrances.

He said Buhari government collaborating with Boko Haram to kill Christians, this is exactly moral boosting these terrorist want to hear, this will give them more energy to attack Christians in other to gain more popularity. Terrorist wants more attentions and CAN is actually giving it to them.

I remembered when boko haram started in Nigeria bombing churches on daily bases, I can't hear CAN accusing Jonathan in empowering Terrorist to kill Christians by then.

Please tell Mr. CAN chairman that these people should be regards as a terrorist and let stop hiving them moral support indirectly in the name of playing politics. If Mr. Chairman have forgotten, kindly remind him that Christians were more attacked during Jonathan administration more than what we are witnessing now, no one have that boldness to attend Vigil in those days. Muslims are more of casualty now a days more than Christians.

Please remind Mr. CAN chairman that 70% of kidnapped Chibok girls kidnapped under Mr. Jonathan that they refused to talk about again are Christians

Please Mr. CAN chairman, if your acclaimed anointing can not pray to set the captives free, please do not endangers others with your reckless ultrances.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by Bola146(f): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
angry angry na today? I just pity the innocent man cry
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by ChoCho54(f): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Happy New Year. I greet you sir. I'm fine and you? Biz is going well too.
God Bless you
Thanks dear. I'm a tomboy not a sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChoCho54:
Thanks dear. I'm a tomboy not a sir grin

Waoooh it's well...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by DMerciful(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Who does not know Bubu is sympathetic to Bokoharam? Who is releasing terrorists as reformed terrorists when even US and UK does not have such capability to reform terrorists? Who advocated for sharia in 2001 as a prelude to Bokoharam advocating for such later? Better know your friends and enemies or else you'll get burnt!
adem30:
Someone should please help us beg Mr. CAN chairman Rev'd Dr. Supo Ayokunle to stop endangering Christians life to danger with his ultrances.

He said Buhari government collaborating with Boko Haram to kill Christians, this is exactly moral boosting these terrorist want to hear, this will give them more energy to attack Christians in other to gain more popularity. Terrorist wants more attentions and CAN is actually giving it to them.

I remembered when boko haram started in Nigeria bombing churches on daily bases, I can't hear CAN accusing Jonathan in empowering Terrorist to kill Christians by then.

Please tell Mr. CAN chairman that these people should be regards as a terrorist and let stop hiving them moral support indirectly in the name of playing politics. If Mr. Chairman have forgotten, kindly remind him that Christians were more attacked during Jonathan administration more than what we are witnessing now, no one have that boldness to attend Vigil in those days. Muslims are more of casualty now a days more than Christians.

Please remind Mr. CAN chairman that 70% of kidnapped Chibok girls kidnapped under Mr. Jonathan that they refused to talk about again are Christians

Please Mr. CAN chairman, if your acclaimed anointing can not pray to set the captives free, please do not endangers others with your reckless ultrances.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
It is no longer a news on the persecution of Christians in Nigeria. A woman got killed sometime in Kano state for eating in public during their salah fast, no Nigerian media carried it. How many has died and how many will continue to die ?

Its a question I'm throwing to Britain and all international Christian communities.

Dear Donald Trump, Please come to our rescue.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by Ajibade123(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Government that can't protect it least citizen shey that one is government
see how to make your small business looks professional https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-look-professional-in-business/
Re: Buhari's Government Has Failed, Says CAN On Murder Of Its Chairman by clevvermind(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Buhari has failed everyone including even his family.

(1) (Reply)

There's A Plot To Lure Sanusi Into Politics And Destroy Him - Ohanaeze Alleges / IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma / Boko Haram: Details Of Nigeria, Chad Defence Meeting Finally Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.