Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) (52348 Views)

European Union To Hold Erasmus+ Scholarship Orientation On Tuesday, August 25 / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / University Of Uyo 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Iykejohn419(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
In Fireboy voice

"As they start am, student yapa, they start to wait yah!!!! , as d fire enter...... Omo the orientation scatter, student scatter , lecturer scatter ��������

����
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Mouthgag: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
tonymyke4life:

U b mumu jawe! I c u as a bully. I'm sure ur idiotic mind didn't hint u dat once u type any letter immediately after a comma without space, d first letter of d word won't b capitalized and autocorrect won't suggest any correction 2 u. Well, as I said earlier, u r 2 quick 2 attack. Next tym do a proper research b4 u display ur ignorance in public. Peace out undecided
Who be dis goat again?

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stillthebest:

'I' is a subjective personal pronoun and it is always used in a capital form anywhere in a sentence even if you find it inside a hill of dung.

But then, the attacker left the message and
just picked a stint to attack you!

Bros, I'm not arguing weda d 'I' shud b capitalized or not, I just pointed out y it wasn't capitalized which was because there wasn't any space btw d comma & 'i'. Get d point.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
DTalented:

Go and sit down jare.

Why was she correcting another when she can't even type/write correctly? Apart from the "i", was her sentence well punctuated?

Go & carry cup now! Grammarian!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
tranxo:

So it is proper to type/write 'I' immediately after comma, without a space?

I never said it was normal, it was an honest mistake which most of us here do. Den y make it a huge fuss as if he is d fada of Alphabets.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
bro4u:

Whose son is this? I guess you're one of those cheap male strippers she patronizes. You're not worth my time and effort, so I'll let you slide.

I've seen u now! Accurate tym keeper! Lord of Time. Ur tym is worthless. Ur mumu is like dat of Zee-World! Extraordinary everyday. I'd let u slide buh not just sliding buh sliding into a pit undecided.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Your points are not clear anything. Because you write terribly you feel the need to come for him. Reading your post is hard. There's no pride in writing like someone who has not seen the walls of a school.

.....and dat's one of his descendants. U r sighted!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by skedy1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
AuntRose:

Some people are creative....Nawa oo
Haha... As in eh. Too creative!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by skedy1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
bro4u:

So your well educated mind didn't hint you on the capitalization of 'I' as a pronoun, most phones even do em automatically but unfortunately your phone is just as dumb as its owner. lipsrsealed Uwafid

Mad o! ���
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Vic74real: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
bro4u:

Says someone whose footprints are all over the sexual topics in Romance section, I guess you can't withdraw yourself from that sphere.... Hanti Withdrawer undecided undecided

Chai,see trolling.lols
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wrong Extinguisher for that class of fire. You use CO2 extinguisher for electrical fires.

The warden needs more fire training!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
shocked grin grin grin

I have laughed the laughed , I have not laughed since 10 years ago.

Nigeria will not kill me o
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tranxo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
tonymyke4life:

I never said it was normal, it was an honest mistake which most of us here do. Den y make it a huge fuss as if he is d fada of Alphabets.
Using bad English to correct bad English is an honest mistake? Guy jus sing anoda song abeg.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aunty you too worwow
subtlemee:
and you are proud to post this? if I had a child in that school I'll withdraw him or her immediatel y
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
tranxo:

Using bad English to correct bad English is an honest mistake? Guy jus sing anoda song abeg.

D person being attacked never corrected anybody. He just said, he wud withdraw his child 4rm d school. It has nothing 2 do wit grammar or good or bad English. Dats y I said, read, understand den comment. Very simple.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Aunty you too worwow

I bet ur gf ain't as beautiful as her shoes!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Aunty you too worwow

Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by itzemar(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe it was all part of the orientation.
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Emescot(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
tonymyke4life:

Bros, I'm not argument is not weda d 'I' shud b capitalized or not, I just pointed out y it wasn't capitalized which was because there wasn't any space btw d comma & 'i'. Get d point.

In the English Language, whether space or no space, the nominative form of the
singular first-person pronoun, "I", is
normally capitalized, along with all its
contractions (I'll, I'm, etc.).
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2020
This one dey find attention and free fuc**k cheesy grin
tonymyke4life:

Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by wondaboi2010(m): 5:30am On Jan 23, 2020
bro4u:
Lols, today's episode of my schools annual orientation exercise for it's newly admitted year one students wasn't funny at all, the students were taught 'practically' how to extinguish fire, everything was going fine oo not until the fire adamantly refused to quench. grin grin grin...

So daft ! How can you use CO2 instead of Powder type fire extinguishers
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tranxo(m): 5:42am On Jan 23, 2020
tonymyke4life:

D person being attacked never corrected anybody. He just said, he wud withdraw his child 4rm d school. It has nothing 2 do wit grammar or good or bad English. Dats y I said, read, understand den comment. Very simple.
Seems the only thing simple to you is the commenting part. You simply trashed the reading and understanding parts. I hail you ooo.

Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tranxo(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2020
tonymyke4life:

Bros, I'm not argument is not weda d 'I' shud b capitalized or not, I just pointed out y it wasn't capitalized which was because there wasn't any space btw d comma & 'i'. Get d point.
Stop "argumenting" in English biko. Chai!
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by saintruky(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
bro4u:

So your well educated mind didn't hint you on the capitalization of 'I' as a pronoun, most phones even do em automatically but unfortunately your phone is just as dumb as its owner. lipsrsealed Uwafid

Jesus shocked grin
Flawless victory.... Fúnkèèè
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Haykay700: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by joinnow: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
shit happens
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
tranxo:

Stop "argumenting" in English biko. Chai!

grin
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Ekemeze: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by Ekemeze: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ekemeze:

"an honest"... Jesus is Lord!!

grin
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Power of autocorrect. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ekemeze:

"an honest"... Jesus is Lord!!

Try 2 research h ur corrections via google or a dictionary. Don't b too quick to judge bro Anyways, happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.