Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun (1836 Views)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by supercase1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
my attention had been drawn to the news circulating round claiming that igbos support operation amotekun that the yorubas had declared.as a matter of fact I hereby declare on behalf of my Igbo brothers that the yorubas are alone on this their so-called operation,yorubas can't be trusted hence we igbos hereby DENOUNCE SUPPORT FOR OPERATION AMOTEKUN
signed
Chairman
nairaland igbo association
(NLIA)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by sweetonugbu: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yeso we IGBOS on Nairaland WILL NOT TAKE IT NB Nigerians don't know sarcasm when you smashed it on their face, read between the lines op is just mocking those against amotakun, some are even writing long thesis like Gbawe. Abeg jeje.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by PicLtd: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mind your business, you do not speak for Igbos.

The best position for to take in the Amotekun issue is neutrality, even though we know those who are always against Igbo interest everyday, they are now the ones wearing the shoe and taking the pills.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Banmeallday: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
We Biafrans support it! We even support the outright formation of Oduduwa Republic...

So the OP is on his own

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by supercase1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
PicLtd:
Mind you business, you do not speak for Igbos.

The best position for to take in the Amotekun issue is neutrality, even though we know those who are always against Igbo interest everyday, everytime are now the ones wearing the shoe and taking the pills.
are u for us or against us,if against us we will expel u to oduduwa land grin
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by supercase1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Banmeallday:
We Biafrans support it! We even support the outright formation of Oduduwa Republic...

So the OP is on his own
NLIA hereby declare u as a Yoruba man disguising as an Igbo man
signed
chairman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by theenchanter: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ever since this Amotekun issue start ehn, some people have been having sleepless nights, some people parading themselves as southerners are now hyperventilating over it. Even some northerners that are always silent on NL are now yapping on NL.

If Amotekun come start nko?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Nwadiuto247: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
supercase1:
my attention had been drawn to the news circulating round claiming that igbos support operation amotekun that the yorubas had declared.as a matter of fact I hereby declare on behalf of my Igbo brothers that the yorubas are alone on this their so-called operation,yorubas can't be trusted hence we igbos hereby DENOUNCE SUPPORT FOR OPERATION AMOTEKUN
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)

Stop disgracing yourself here, Its not about Yoruba,rather its about protection of lives and properties.

Nigeria is gradually coming to a point where the south is begining to question the north who always assume superiority over all of us. Dont allow hatred to deceive you.

Have you asked yourself why the same North that claims superiority is always scared of us breaking away from them?

The truth is that they need us more than we need them .

This shows that we have the power to curtail theirs excesses. Cant you see how the northern leaders have been crying us a river because of Amotekun?

Be wise

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ChimaAdeoye: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)
[/s]

Silly Fulani from futajalon, trying so hard to claim Igbo grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by eTECTIV: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
How is it ur business how d south west decide to safeguard and protect itself against marauding fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by PicLtd: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
supercase1:

are u for us or against us,if against us we will expel u to oduduwa land grin

Igbo should stand neutral in this, even yorubas have asked us to mind our business. We should not interfere, they SW and north will find a way to resolve the matter since the government have declared it illegal since it is not is not allowed in the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ChimaAdeoye: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
PicLtd:

Igbo should stand neutral in this,[s] even yorubas have asked us to mind our business. We should not interfere, they SW and north will find a way to resolve the matter since the government have declared it illegal since it is not is not allowed in the constitution.[/s]

Totally correct. Igbo should remain neutral. Every other thing you wrote is trash.

Yes, Igbo neither supports nor is against Amotekun

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Cletus77(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
*Fulani North destroys Yoruba backed Amotekun

* Yoruba and Igbos/SS forms a political coalition

* The New Coalition wins 2023 election and political appointments are shared equally between the ethnic groups.

* North is shifted out of power as the new coalition proposes restructuring.

*Fulanis try to war against the SE/SS/SW coalition.

* The Coalition wins, breaks out and forms a United States of Nigeria (USN)

*United States of Nigeria becomes Africa's first global superpower.

*UNS detonates it's first nuclear bomb near in a remote island off the coast of Calabar city, Akwa-Cross State.

Malaria na bad thing cry

7 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Marine54(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)
If you stand against it, the blood innocence murder by this terrorist will be upon your head. SE/SS put life first before anything.we value life more than anything.......

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Banmeallday: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
supercase1:

NLIA hereby declare u as a Yoruba man disguising as an Igbo man
signed
chairman

Perhaps you are the one that is a Yoruba man disguising as an Igbo man.

Fools.

In Biafra we stand

5 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Sokosuji: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Who be this herdsman??

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ChoCho54(f): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
theenchanter:
Ever since this Amotekun issue start ehn, some people have been having sleepless nights, some people parading themselves as southerners are now hyperventilating over it. Even some northerners that are always silent on NL are now yapping on NL.

If Amotekun come start nko?
Yessoo.. the abuuokis here have woken up. They have been slumbering since Yorubas took it upon themselves to defend the lifeless Sudanese.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
SHUT UP!!!!

2.. Mind your business

3...AMOTEKUN is a good thing despite the difference argument between Yoruba and Ibo
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Olugbanko: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
lol
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ZombieHUNT: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)

Shut Up there my Fulani herdsman

Bloody liar.... You think you can deceive people on the forum while I'm here...

Amotekun has come to stay

It will be replicated through out southern Nigeria

Now get out!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ZombieHUNT: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
PicLtd:

Igbo should stand neutral in this, even yorubas have asked us to mind our business. We should not interfere, they SW and north will find a way to resolve the matter since the government have declared it illegal since it is not is not allowed in the constitution.
Marine54:
If you stand against it, the blood innocence murder by this terrorist will be upon your head. SE/SS put life first before anything.we value life more than anything.......
PicLtd:
Mind your business, you do not speak for Igbos.

The best position for to take in the Amotekun issue is neutrality, even though we know those who are always against Igbo interest everyday, everytime are now the ones wearing the shoe and taking the pills.

That thing is from futa jalon

Are you bloody blind

.... Where are all of you from sef?... The moon?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ZombieHUNT: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
PicLtd:

You have to go back and edit this trash..
Igbos are warriors not cowards
They don't do nothing while evil thrives..
There is no neutrality here
What affects the eyes also affects the nose
Amotekun must succede..
We all should have the right to secure our lands.

Wake Up and smell the coffee

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by ZombieHUNT: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Yeso we IGBOS on Nairaland WILL NOT TAKE IT

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Amotekun777: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2020
grin

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Aviicci1: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)

You are an imposter

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by JonDon12: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Banmeallday:

So the OP is on his own

Gbam.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Guestlander: 1:38am On Jan 22, 2020
All ibos on Nairaland are less than 5% of nairalanders.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by meolaniyi(m): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)
You are a Fulani man, Yorubas and Igbos are working together to dismantle your grip on power in Nigeria.
I can only believe this your trash only when it comes from Namdi Kanu
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by eagleu: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
signed
Chairman
(NLIA)

Chairman, Nairaland Fulani Association (NLFA)

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Trump2020: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Take the almajiri serious at your peril. We Igbos stand unshakably with Amotekun and against all Fulani marauders.
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by Trump2020: 5:25am On Jan 22, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Yeso we IGBOS on Nairaland WILL NOT TAKE IT
We Igbos kee you there. We stand with amotekun
Re: We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun by helinues: 5:28am On Jan 22, 2020
grin

Some people can be wicked sha.. How can they hide medicine from person who needed it most

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Wike To Withdraw Charges Against caverton Helicopter Pilots. / Access Bank, Oyo State Judiciary Hustling My Property – Uba Cries Out / Who Saw This Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.