Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra (3753 Views)

Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) / Water Fountains, Street Lights On As Gov Udom Commissions Eket Roads / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
GenBuhari:
LoL! My bad. I only read first 2 lines of your post and assumed you were a wailer so didn't bother reading it to the end smiley

That's OK

Glad I didn't insult you
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by budaatum: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
DaBullIT:
Buhari is evil , he gives you one thing he gets 300 back

don't be surprised if all those projects are audio

if they are not audio , they are inferior , they won't last

Buhari is not doing anything in the SS /SE / Eastern Region
Even if the above is not true, we know you will vandalise them all to make it true because "That is the mindset of an average IPOB rat". You must destroy to prove your point!
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blackeuropean:

But you were talking about Anambra, what has Warri-Kogi rail got to do with it?
I was talking more generally Igbo, SS/SE
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by jedisco(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
GenBuhari:
So I had been seeing solar street lights helping light up Awka streets at night. I was surprised to learn it was a federal project as Anambra governor Willie Obiano is always harping on about lighting up the state.

As many Igbo accuse PMB of being bigoted and nepotistic , PMB contiues to work in silence with little fanfare.

In Awka NEPA light has improve a lot from how it was in 2016.

Travelling along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway yesterday work is going on day and night and good progress is being made.

Zik's Moussaleum completed.

Warri- Kogi rail completed.

2nd Niger Bridge work in progress.

Gone are the days when ruling party wins approx 95% of all election tribunals. Today it is approx 50%

Igbo youth are beneficiaries of npower.

Igbo states benefitted from bail out funds.

Biafran soldiers paid pension owed to them

Igbo state governor are equally likely as others to be invited to accompany PMB on foreign trips.

Supplied adequate funds to give Alex Ekwueme a good burial.

Mr President , using result to speak for him whilst wailers are wailing.

You, my friend, is without sense

Are Igbo's states no more part of Nigeria?

Are you saying that Igbo yourhs shouldn't have been part of NPower or that bail out funds should have been shared to Kano, Katsina and Kaduna alone?

All the things you listed are disgraceful to be attributed as achievements of a president. The Igbo's have done more for Nigeria than Nigeria has ever done for them.

If Buhari is doing any project in the East, he's doing his job and Nothing more. He's not paying for it from his pocket. That is why he's paid by taxpayers. He's not paid to sip kunu in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
jedisco:

You, my friend, is without sense

Are Igbo's states no more part of Nigeria?

Are you saying that Igbo yourhs shouldn't have been part of NPower or that bail out funds should have been shared to Kano, Katsina and Kaduna alone?

All the things you listed are disgraceful to be attributed as achievements of a president. The Igbo's have done more for Nigeria than Nigeria has ever done for them.

If Buhari is doing any project in the East, he's doing his job and Nothing more. He's not paying for it from his pocket. That is why he's paid by taxpayers. He's not paid to sip kunu in Aso Rock
My point is that whilst people claiming be Igbo wail about marginalisation PMB just continues to do his job of developing all states of the country equally without fanfare.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by celeiyke: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Solar street light vs university in his home town U are a clown
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by edoairways: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Warri- Kogi rail completed on paper only
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
edoairways:
Warri- Kogi rail completed on paper only
See wailing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
celeiyke:
Solar street light vs university in his home town U are a clown
But Anambra already has a university.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Mrexcell(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
GenBuhari:
So I had been seeing solar street lights helping light up Awka streets at night. I was surprised to learn it was a federal project as Anambra governor Willie Obiano is always harping on about lighting up the state.

As many Igbo accuse PMB of being bigoted and nepotistic , PMB contiues to work in silence with little fanfare.

Travelling along the Enugu-Onitsha expressway yesterday work is going on day and night and good progress is being made.

Gone are the days when ruling party wins approx 95% of all election tribunals. Today it is approx 50%

Igbo state governor are equally likely as others to be invited to accompany PMB on foreign trips.

I don't know how true this is those living in awka should confirm even if its actually true the money is not coming from duara.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by meccuno: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
GenBuhari:

[/s]
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Susu888(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2020
No mind them na hatred go kill them last last. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by chichar1(f): 2:16am On Jan 23, 2020
GenBuhari:

You clearly are not in Anambra, the solar street lights are federal projects.
Liar!!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by celeiyke: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2020
GenBuhari:
But Anambra already has a university.

Are their not projects (tangible) that can be sited
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by edoairways: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
GenBuhari:
See wailing!
The bitter truth.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2020
edoairways:

The bitter truth.
I tell u! You guys can wail!
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2020
celeiyke:

Are their not projects (tangible) that can be sited

Have you forgotten Enugu-Onitsha expressway?.
2nd Niger Bridge?
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Some photos:
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Blackeuropean: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2020
I knew you opened this thread just for trolling purpose and I hope you are enjoying it. All those stuffs your wrote are craps, just be informed.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Blackeuropean:
I knew you opened this thread just for trolling purpose and I hope you are enjoying it. All those stuffs your wrote are craps, just be informed.

wailing wailer
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Blackeuropean: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2020
lol
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Blackeuropean: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2020
GenBuhari:

wailing wailer

I careless what is happening in your country, but trying to lie-fact is stupidi-ty at it pick, so keep your wailing slogan to yourself.
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by stobery(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2020
lillan042:
Hmm
Now u are pretty
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
GenBuhari:

Apga will die very soon because it was feeding fat on pdp and now the cookie jar is out from the federal looters and all anambra big wings are struggling to align with the ruling house. It then mean APC can get a proper funding to bank role the election leaving obaino no option than to give up since supports won't come from pdp.
Again the candidate will determine and I hope obaino will not become greedy at the end
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
hammerF:
[s][/s]

STOP DREAMING ABOUT APC IN ANAMBRA.

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

U ARE LIKELY TO WIN EVERY STATE IN SS/SE AND STILL NOT WIN ANAMBRA.

Apga will die very soon because it was feeding fat on pdp and now the cookie jar is out from the federal looters and all anambra big wings are struggling to align with the ruling house. It then mean APC can get a proper funding to bank role the election leaving obaino no option than to give up since supports won't come from pdp.
Again the candidate will determine and I hope obaino will not become greedy at the end
Re: Buhari Is Connecting Solar Street Lights In Anambra by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
I have only seen a few of these solar
lights with the mini signboards. Also noticed the sign mentioned one honourable as Initiator

So I was thinking that perhaps this maybe what they call a constituency project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) / How Makoko Can Be Transformed By N100 Billion Tax Evaded By Alpha Beta / Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.