Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death (53252 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is there anything you can do only make flimsy alteration about head lines the only action you can take is when you are confused when they killed a Holy christian cow.
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by OsmanTolu: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86006861:

Just Say Amen or STFU this kid!
[i]Make una dey See story ooo
[/i][/s]
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by SexytorresE(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
The blow can’t be compare to “making 1# equal to dollar grin
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Anidora200(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by esanmantruth: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na people help am write am
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Mrexcell(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Afolabimills:
honestly he is one of buhari assliker here programmed robort
Pray for a functional reasoning faculty
U really need it
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Afolabimills(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
gbemishile:

Pray for a functional reasoning faculty
U really need it
who b this one? oya bigin go bingo

Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by DEROX: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
What have been done about leah sharibu case bastard president God don't lemme have any business with muslims very wicked people
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
It really pisses me off reading comments on religious stuffs
I have never seen a more hypocritical people like the Christian's.
I do not owe u people an explanation as to my words or actions,neither does the muric organisation.if he doesn't come out to condemn it,u will still talk bad about it.
A larger percentage of these christians here on nairaland do have Muslim friends or are even related to Muslims by marriage.my sister got married to a Christian with the full approval of my dad.you pretend to love them qhen you meet them,but hide behind ur keyboard to say trash here on nairaland.
May the good Lord judge amongst us rightly if we have ever done any bad to u here in the southwest for u to equate all Muslims as terrorists.may he put u people to shame if we have ever for once caused u discomfort here in this part of Nigeria.
If u Christian's want change,please admonish ur pastors in church to speak about it.tell them to to ask villa to meet with the president.
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
DEROX:
What have been done about leah sharibu case bastard president God don't lemme have any business with muslims very wicked people
May ur wish be granted
If u're working under a Muslim,I pray u get fired
If u're living with a Muslim neighbour,I pray ure evicted from ur home
If u're seeking for any good things in life,and u have a Muslim related to it,I pray it doesn't come to fruition.
If u are in a situation of life and death and u're to be operated on by a Muslim,may ur life be cut short.
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Afolabimills:
who b this one? oya bigin go bingo
Na wetin u name ur child be that?
Wow e be like say u no dey take care of ur children o.
See as im be?
Be alive to ur responsibility
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
antirozz:
boko haram will kill you and your loved ones
Please let it start from the people in government when Boko Haram was first launched together with the people that supported the govt(i.e brought them to power) before we now move to APC and it's followers.
Please let's be guided o
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blakewilli:
Guess you don't know what a Bible is.
and u believe the world will end soon from the bible? of over 2000years the world is no where near the end. just prepare for death

1 Like

Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by eagleu: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
BK leader Buhari proud of killing Christians all over Nigeria.
Army shooting police who repelled BK os just another evidence that BK support comes from Aso Rock
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by DEROX: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
gbemishile:

May ur wish be granted
If u're working under a Muslim,I pray u get fired
If u're living with a Muslim neighbour,I pray ure evicted from ur home
If u're seeking for any good things in life,and u have a Muslim related to it,I pray it doesn't come to fruition.
If u are in a situation of life and death and u're to be operated on by a Muslim,may ur life be cut short.
all these things are possible through a christian God that created me will supply all my wish without the interference of the useless sons of ishmael so i say amen to all you said killers bokoharams isis think of it in your stupid deranged brain how many terrorist group are christian related no wonder you hate trump again i say a big amen you fool
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Gwagone: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
BUBU on the mix again
Lol
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Afolabimills(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
gbemishile:

Na wetin u name ur child be that?
Wow e be like say u no dey take care of ur children o.
See as im be?
Be alive to ur responsibility
e b like sey ur brain dey leak oil
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by Motion123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff, Yusuf Buratai, on Monday boasted that terrorism in Nigeria was a thing of the past and that renewed attacks were the last kick of a dying horse.

The last kick of a dying horse song everyday from those c-in-c to deceive themselves not us
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by OyinO: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blakewilli:
you're making sense. But it's based on my spiritual belied

Belief is different from Knowledge. BeLIEf versus KNOWledge. When you KNOW, you'll realise the LIEs of beLIEf. lol

1 Like

Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by delishpot: 4:01am On Jan 23, 2020
#YINMU
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Afolabimills:
e b like sey ur brain dey leak oil
Be like say ur brain don spoil
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2020
DEROX:
all these things are possible through a christian God that created me will supply all my wish without the interference of the useless sons of ishmael so i say amen to all you said killers bokoharams isis think of it in your stupid deranged brain how many terrorist group are christian related no wonder you hate trump again i say a big amen you fool
Yeah.my wish will come true for you.
If u ever have any dealings with a Muslim in any form,may ur life be ruined
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by godliman: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2020
post=86002152:
Thanks for tagging us to this thread as usual!

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Brainwashed tins!
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.

Lol cheesy.
Afraid dey catch Igwe for blokos o grin cheesy wink
Ordinary Amen he can't say!
Who wan die nah?! cheesy
Chai! cheesy

Sheybi na Buhari and his supporters bring Boko Haram,
Oya start saying Amen to those prayers above ooo.
Vags & hypocrites everywhere!
who will say amen to your hypocritical prayers? You are on your own
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by onyibest2k(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
mr president i thought you said boko has been defeated now you are promising again they wont go unpunished i thought u have punish them already oga abegi we are tired of your promises rip can man
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by DEROX: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbemishile:

Yeah.my wish will come true for you.
If u ever have any dealings with a Muslim in any form,may ur life be ruined
same to you with too if you have any business dealings with a christian bokoharam religion abeg who be this bastard sef pls you are free to quote me and defend your backward dirty religion
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by gbemishile: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEROX:
same to you with too if you have any business dealings with a christian bokoharam religion abeg who be this bastard sef pls you are free to quote me and defend your backward dirty religion
I am not an hypocrite like u.i don't express friendliness to someone when I meet them,then hide behind nairaland to say evil about them.
We are all inter-related either by marriage or something so when I speak I'll about another religion,i know it will affect me one way or the other.my sister marry Christian with my papa blessings.shey I go dey go their house,meet,dey smile to her husband while I come here on nairaland to dey talk rubbish about am.abi make religious war start now,shey I go fit carry gun talk say j wan kill am?
Abeg let's be guided o,ko ma lo se bi werey to ko lokun lorun o.
I never curse anybody like this before,but oga Ade,u dey make me vex
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by DEROX: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
gbemishile:

I am not an hypocrite like u.i don't express friendliness to someone when I meet them,then hide behind nairaland to say evil about them.
We are all inter-related either by marriage or something so when I speak I'll about another religion,i know it will affect me one way or the other.my sister marry Christian with my papa blessings.shey I go dey go their house,meet,dey smile to her husband while I come here on nairaland to dey talk rubbish about am.abi make religious war start now,shey I go fit carry gun talk say j wan kill am?
Abeg let's be guided o,ko ma lo se bi werey to ko lokun lorun o.
I never curse anybody like this before,but oga Ade,u dey make me vex
maa tell you ion fucking care all this epistle that religion have not seen a good it brings than terrorist i owe no apology
Re: Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death by psp2pc(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Curses don't work.

post=86002152:
Thanks for tagging us to this thread as usual!

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Brainwashed tins!
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.

Lol cheesy.
Afraid dey catch Igwe for blokos o grin cheesy wink
Ordinary Amen he can't say!
Who wan die nah?! cheesy
Chai! cheesy

Sheybi na Buhari and his supporters bring Boko Haram,
Oya start saying Amen to those prayers above ooo.
Vags & hypocrites everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.