Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever (485 Views)

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / NO Doubt! This FREE TIP Will Save You From Poverty Forever / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by Mrhighsense(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2020
No doubt! This FREE tip will make you rich forever.

Now, if you are just starting out or you have saved N100,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this money into something, here is my advice on how you can go about it.

Please note, this is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.

1. Create daily streams of income, even if it's 500 Naira

Daily streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 500 a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.

The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.

Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.

2. Do everything to invest in yourself, which is the best investment

This looks so simple and common sense but most people don’t do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns of your investment capital.

Why’s that?

The better you become, the more money you can make. That's it.

Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away. Period!

Most people don’t know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency. The better you become, the more money you can make.

3. Learn a high income skill that can make you consistent income

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession)

My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and training that can benefit your life.

4. Start a supplementary business

Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by leveraging an already existing business or traffic.

For example and this is very basic, if someone is selling akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. That’s just the idea.

Look for where the traffic is and leverage on it.

It is a model I’ve used over and over to reap passive streams of income.

Now, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on whats ap: 0_8_5_8_6_5_4_0_6_2

Also, I'll be organizing a 2 days 100% FREE class at Zero cost on how to make money on fiverr and how to get consistent job as a freelancer.

This CLASS IS 100% FREE and will RUN for 2 days.
So, get set to make money online with a complete information at ZERO cost.

Are you interested in this training?
Please message me NOW on 0_8_0_5_8_6_5_4_0_6_2
Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Nice writeup
Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by Mrhighsense(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Renerd:
Nice writeup
Thank you
Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by Waragamo112: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Very well said.nice advice and encouragement.
Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by drkay(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nice write up. Have you authored any book that elaborates more on what you summarized here? Might not be available to attend your 2-day class.

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by Mrhighsense(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
YES....Very soon and thank you for the compliment.
drkay:
Nice write up. Have you authored any book that elaborates more on what you summarized here? Might not be available to attend your 2-day class.
Re: No Doubt! This FREE Tip Will Make You Rich Forever by drkay(m): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Mrhighsense:
YES....Very soon and thank you for the compliment.
You're welcome. I Would like to have a copy of the book when its ready.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Emmanuel Akpakwu Appointed Philippine's Consul / Start A Career In Digital Marketing / 23 Highest Paying IT Careers In 2021, Salaries And Job Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.